2024 NBA Draft Thread - the hawks might be on the clock

Ok so we all understand the struggle that’s going on in Charlotte. Smh.

I’m almost ready to give up on monk too.

I like Monk but he’s the only piece that you can trade people would actually consider. Honestly, Bacon is better. They got something with Bacon and Bridges.

Subject to change but I like Porter and Hayes. Not high on Clarke or Bol. Lukewarm on Rui and Washington.

Cam Johnson apparently turninrg heads at combine. I don’t like him at 12 but someone gonna get a steal with him.

I like Monk but he’s the only piece that you can trade people would actually consider. Honestly, Bacon is better. They got something with Bacon and Bridges.

Subject to change but I like Porter and Hayes. Not high on Clarke or Bol. Lukewarm on Rui and Washington.

Cam Johnson apparently turninrg heads at combine. I don’t like him at 12 but someone gonna get a steal with him.
Oh I’ve been a bacon fan since FSU. Only thing with him is tapping into his motor. But he got game.

What you think Kemba gonna do?

Dog we’ve been picking the Gotdamn same player for the last 10 years outside of Kemba, monk and miles.

Different GM though. Is MJ directly involved?

I’d give Mitch a chance. Drafted Bridges last year. Game may have passed him by, but he was a top GM in the NBA for many years. Let’s see if he can work his magic in Charlotte.

Laker fans never gave him his props.

Kevin Durant is the same height as Bol Bol, and was like 190lbs at the combine. Bol Bol gone be lethal with a team like the Spurs

He will get to at minimum 225-230. Lbs

Fall to #19 or trade up.....

Oh I’ve been a bacon fan since FSU. Only thing with him is tapping into his motor. But he got game.

What you think Kemba gonna do?

You talking to maybe his biggest fan so I hope he stays. Honestly both sides are in a lose lose. I think he 60/40 stays as of now. Most legit contenders don’t need a starting PG as of today so will be interesting to see things shake out free agency wise. I do t see him leaving to “win” by taking less money if “winning” means 10 more games and a likely first round exit somewhere.

Either way, build the man a statue. He all we got. And he reps hard.

I may be one of the few people to think a 7'7 player shouldn't be allowed in the NBA

Can you expand on that?
Bruh has an 8' wingspan. 10.5 standing reach. Doesn't have to jump to dunk. 75% shooting percentage (Close buckets I know) and so forth. Again I know I will be one of the few to feel this but it's damn near a cheat code

Back
Top Bottom