2024 NBA Draft Thread - the hawks might be on the clock

You been drinking too much maple syrup.

Jrue always plays best next to another point guard like Rondo or Elfrid. Lonzo has a chance to be a suped up version of them. Those deals would all be straight garbage. I love Sabonis but a Zion-Sabonis frontcourt seems way too undersized.

Sabonis and Zion wouldn’t be undersized at all. It’s actually a great pairing

You been drinking too much maple syrup.

Jrue always plays best next to another point guard like Rondo or Elfrid. Lonzo has a chance to be a suped up version of them. Those deals would all be straight garbage. I love Sabonis but a Zion-Sabonis frontcourt seems way too undersized.

:lol: the parade was dope yesterday. 2 million people.

and I do agree that's selling low on Jrue. I do remember Jrue saying that he wants to be in a competitive team and quietly asked to be traded if AD is traded (he doesn't want to rebuild), I hope the Pels honor that.

I want to see my man succeed in a team not named Boston.

I think Paschall is good but I don’t think the Sixers would take him over Thybulle if both of them are there. Seems like a reach for Paschall there anyway.
Yea I think that’s too high for dude. Especially with who is still left on the board. Plus I question how paschall’s outside shot translates to the league.

pelis should just draft garland

he could immediately come in and be that microwave scorer off the bench

The Garland hype is somewhere in the middle... he’s just being overly sought after because of the unknown when the front offices just figured out they’re not enamored with this draft class.

When I type enamored, it autocorrects to enameled. Fun.

EEA834CE-CB11-4064-8EC6-98C992AF4EF3.jpeg

Had time today, did some reading/watching on random picks later in the 1st round.

Big fan of Grant Williams.

:lol: Nobody wants DSJ

I know :smh::frown:

He'd be the 3rd best point guard in this draft and still a top 10 pick. He's just got a bad stigma around him for no reason. Solid player, but maybe not the type of point guard you'd want today.

Back
Top Bottom