2024 NBA Draft Thread - the hawks might be on the clock

Isn't Okogie only going into his second year?

True. I guess the bottom line is that either way you might have too many cooks in the kitchen if you do that trade. Five guys with four years experience or less in your rotation?!? :wow:

ATL should just hold on to their lotto picks, not that much difference from 3/4-10 in this draft to be thirsty to trade up

ATL should just hold on to their lotto picks, not that much difference from 3/4-10 in this draft to be thirsty to trade up
Correct. Garland x Trae doesn't make much sense to me either. Need them to not mess up the Huerter Era.

Too many young guns on one squad. I think they got 6 picks this year which is nuts. They had 4 last year and Adams and spellman hardly played. They had 3 the year before and two are gone, and 3 the year before that and 2 of them are gone too. Getting into Boston Celtics levels of unnecessary picks that have no value

Too many young guns on one squad. I think they got 6 picks this year which is nuts. They had 4 last year and Adams and spellman hardly played. They had 3 the year before and two are gone, and 3 the year before that and 2 of them are gone too. Getting into Boston Celtics levels of unnecessary picks that have no value
Just trade the later 1st and the 2nd rounders this year year for a future pick and that solves the too many young guys problem...doubt they planning to bring in all the rookies anyway, but adding 2 lotto picks to the current team wont hurt at all, they still in talent aquisition mode for now

ATL keep the picks.

More young guys you have, more potential tot urn into something worthwhile that you could potentially flip for a superstar.

Based on what I’ve heard Sixers seem to be dialed in on Cam Johnson...which idk how I feel about.

What’s funny is I saw him when I was at D-Wade’s last home game in Miami which was against the Sixers. Wonder if that was a coincidence or if they’ve been talking to dude for a while now.

Philly is a PG away if they can keep this core from being there, wish they would take somebody with some off the bounce juice or at least make a play for a guy in free agency.

They were a Shabazz Napier away from winning it all this year.

Philly is a PG away if they can keep this core from being there, wish they would take somebody with some off the bounce juice or at least make a play for a guy in free agency.

They were a Shabazz Napier away from winning it all this year.

Literally like a Napier and Dedmon away from being NBA champions this year.

Hoping they grab Carsen Edwards with one of their early second rounders or just package both of them to move up and secure him.

D9cVWJpXsAEYPsu

Back
Top Bottom