2024 NBA Draft Thread - the hawks might be on the clock

Dime drop is great at making you think a guy is the second coming of MJ and in the next half of the video making you wonder if they're even worth a lotto pick

Yep that’s why I don’t even bother watching them. They’re good videos but you can find clips of any of the best players in the league throughout a season that will make them look trash. I don’t wanna sour on a prospect just cause of them.

I don't think so.

me neither, so idk why Memphis would even consider making a deal. isn't there also rule where you have to wait 60 days or so to trade a player that you just traded for? so the only tradable player NOLA can use is Jrue.

me neither, so idk why Memphis would even consider making a deal. isn't there also rule where you have to wait 60 days or so to trade a player that you just traded for? so the only tradable player NOLA can use is Jrue.

I mean if it really came down to it they could come to an agreement but that would keep rookies out of summer league. I don't see how it would work/make sense though either tbh

Back
Top Bottom