2024 NBA Draft Thread

Got nothing against him. Just dont think he's worthy of a top 5 pick, in other drafts he'd fall to 10-12.

He's got all the physical tools, but he's a shooter that cant shoot. Not a fan of super inconsistent players that suck against low tier D1 teams.

Got nothing against him. Just dont think he's worthy of a top 5 pick, in other drafts he'd fall to 10-12.

He's got all the physical tools, but he's a shooter that cant shoot. Not a fan of super inconsistent players that suck against low tier D1 teams.

Hes a Klay type of player, needs some kinda rhythm. Tough being 3rd option when option 1&2 dominate their positions and work well together

If he played this year In a different system and conference who knws?

Dont follow college basketball like that, but I consider any D1 team with zero NBA or overseas level talent as low tier.

Outside of the opener, his best games came against Stetson and Army. Jones went down yet he couldnt even step up. Only 1 guy really dominates the ball (RJ). The ball moves fairly fine and Reddish has plenty of opportunities.

He cant even take these 6 foot white boys like myself off the dribble. When i watch him its straight struggle going north to south. He goes east to west.

Difference between Devon Booker or even WCJ situations where they played behind ball dominant players is those guys didnt have as much opportunities as Reddish to put up 10-15 shots a game.

Last edited:
What about Cam's performances against Florida State and Kentucky? Are those just to be ignored?

Not at all. 5 good performances out of 20 games though?

Lack of opportunities isn't the problem here. Too many red flags, too inconsistent, too many weaknesses.

Wait WHAT? He had 30 on 11-19 vs the best defensive team in the country?

Now I know you’re out of your element here.

Yo! I had some terrible *** takes about Thabeet, Josh Jackson, MKG, but you must be talking about the wrong Sam....

Whats the difference between reggie jackson and DSJ?

Outside of Luka, SGA from Kentucky is my 2nd favorite guard in this draft.

No idea why he's projected to go so late, pretty sure he'll shoot up draft boards after the tourney/combine, but he's got all the tools to be a very very good player.

Gotta take Fox at 5 if he's there, he might be the best PG of this draft

Not sold on Isaac. He just screams another guy with loads of potential that wont ever reach it. Like another Anthony Randolph or Austin Daye. Plus I read a bunch of how he shied away at FSU and never really took over. Solid role player? Sure. If he had that take over mentality, he'd be a top 3 pick.

I used to be completely off the Tatum train, but honestly, he might be the most NBA ready player out of anyone here outside of Fultz. Doubt he ever reaches that PG ceiling.

Hart gonna eventually end up being the starting PG.

Going with Fox or Simmons for early ROY predictions.

I dont see it with Jaylen. He reminds me alot of Marcus Smart. In terms of a very good role player, but shouldnt be one of your 1-3 options. Boston has a good track record of drafting solid role players.

When a player improves that much sophomore year, it's a good sign (Mitchell at Louisville). There's IQ, 3pt shooting, and defense here.

I agree about Wendell. Especially if he keeps improving, he seems like solid starter material. I dont see the Horford or Millsap comparisons though. He kinda reminds me of a more modern version of Kurt Thomas :lol:

Isaac seem likes a all potential type guy that might never really figure it out

Trae's already a better playmaker than IT. Everyone here saying his teammates were trash yet he somehow had 10+ assist nights. Much harder to stat pad at the college level.

What’s with the infatuation with KCP. Dude isn’t as good as people think he is.

No. Tatum is more Granger. MPJ is no where near as advanced offensively.

Love seeing SGA shoot up draft boards. That was my guy since day 1.
**** it, hope the Knicks draft him so we could have the best defensive:pimp: and slowest backcourt in the league

Luka is an elite shooter and passer...at 18. Not much more you need to be successful in this league. Sticking with my slower Ginobli comparison but I like the Mike Miller one too.

I love everything about WCJ and JJJ

Haven't been a fan of Reddish since I started watching him in hs. He stands around a lot when he's off ball and he always came off to me as one of those guys that plays because he's good and not because he loves it, but that's from the outside looking in. Hope the best for the kid because he's got a lot of talent but I have my reservations on him.

upload_2019-1-26_19-4-33.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-1-26_19-4-33.jpeg
    upload_2019-1-26_19-4-33.jpeg
    219.9 KB · Views: 6
Definitely higher on Cam than RJ. Not sure that I'm all in on Naz, but I'll take all of the stock from people who have thrown him in the bushes. He has high upside.

Back
Top Bottom