2024 NBA Draft Thread

shabazz-muhammad-timberwolves.jpg

Romeo Langford should've gone somewhere else. Feel like he has to work incredibly hard in his situation just to be able to get shots up. Rarely gets a clean look. He seems like a skilled player though.

Easy pass on Romeo. If anyone is compared to Shabazz it should be home. This draft outside the top 3 is too weak.

I’m starting to lose a little faith in Ja Morant. He needs to fix his turnovers and jumpshot. 9 turnovers vs Tennessee Tech is a problem. I think he’s a more explosive/athletic Dennis Schroder.

I’m starting to lose a little faith in Ja Morant. He needs to fix his turnovers and jumpshot. 9 turnovers vs Tennessee Tech is a problem. I think he’s a more explosive/athletic Dennis Schroder.

He definitely has a lot of Schroeder in him.

Yea that’s my main problem with Morant when I watch him...makes wild decisions n horrible turnovers ...don’t know if that’s just him or he trying extra stuff just cuz he feels like he can right now

I feel like there are going to be a decent amount of Brogdon-level type guys in this draft. Good players, solid contributors.

I like his game a lot.

6'5, shifty, can play off the ball, shoots it well, makes decent reads. He needs to get in the gym but besides that...he checks off alot of boxes. Should fall on the back end of the lottery - mid 1st round.

Didn't know he was related to Shai either

Keldon Johnson
culver
Nickeil

All safe guys that aren’t just 3/D players but maybe high level role players

Johnson and Alexander-Walker seem like they can fit well into a system offensively. Portability is always nice

Johnson does seem like Harris, also perhaps a more refined Maggette

It'll be interesting to see if either of them get a team to fall in love and possibly take one before RJ

Back
Top Bottom