2024 NBA Draft Thread

Said it before, he's got Siakam in him. Seems like a versatile defender and can get out and run. Long wingspan. His stroke looks pretty smooth as well

He played at my high school and I saw him play last season. Was shocked that he was even a McDAA. Looked so far away from being a NBA guy.

I personally really like the fit of Zion next to Ayton. His effort and intensity, especially defensively, make up for Ayton’s inadequacies there.

They do need a PG, but I don’t think it has to be some superstar given the abilities that Booker has. They just need someone competent that can facilitate the offense.

I personally really like the fit of Zion next to Ayton. His effort and intensity, especially defensively, make up for Ayton’s inadequacies there.

They do need a PG, but I don’t think it has to be some superstar given the abilities that Booker has. They just need someone competent that can facilitate the offense.

Zion to the Suns or Hawks are both good fits IMO. Morant and Booker would either clash hard or fit perfectly.

The Suns probly trying to get that trade buzz going if they get the top pick...that’s the only reason something like that comes out in April

They most likely take Zion if they can’t get a Hawks type of deal from last year

Back
Top Bottom