2024 NBA Draft Thread

Lol Bol Bol is 7’2 with a 7’7 wingspan and a 9’8 standing reach and averaged 21 and 10 with 3 blocks per game shooting 52-56-76 for a high major program.

And dudes in here talking about “Bol Bol is the dude you draft if you’re about to be fired”

If Bol Bol didn’t get hurt the dude would probably be going in the top 3.

Lol Bol Bol is 7’2 with a 7’7 wingspan and a 9’8 standing reach and averaged 21 and 10 with 3 blocks per game shooting 52-56-76 for a high major program.

And dudes in here talking about “Bol Bol is the dude you draft if you’re about to be fired”

Where would JJJ go in this year's draft?

Bol Bol plays offense like he wants to be a small forward and he doesn't move his feet great on defense.

Does it really matter if he “plays like a small forward on offense” if he shoots 56% from the field and 52% from three?

Dude averages three blocks per game. I’m sure he’ll have plenty with more than that. I’m okay with the 7’2 guy not sliding his feet like Kawhi.

Does it really matter if he “plays like a small forward on offense” if he shoots 56% from the field and 52% from three?

Dude averages three blocks per game. I’m sure he’ll have plenty with more than that. I’m okay with the 7’2 guy not sliding his feet like Kawhi.

He played in 9 games and Houston was the best team he faced. Not going against a lot of HM kids or anyone with actual size in those games

He played in 9 games and Houston was the best team he faced. Not going against a lot of HM kids or anyone with actual size in those games

He had 26 and 9 with 4 blocks and 3 steals on 65% from the field and hit all of his free throws against #15 Syracuse.

Kid is really, really good.

Boo Bol pretty much projects to be an ideal stretch 5 if he stays healthy.

I get you worry about defense with the guy, but he’s an absolute matchup nightmare offensively.

Doubt he gets there, but his offensive ceiling is the highest in the draft.

He had 26 and 9 with 4 blocks and 3 steals on 65% from the field and hit all of his free throws against #15 Syracuse.

Kid is really, really good.

He got the majority of those cleaning up misses or making 1 move in the paint against the zone. Dolezaj didn’t have the body for him and Chukwu couldn’t stay out of foul trouble. I’ve watched the kid for awhile. I’m not knocking his shooting ability, just worried about the reasons I mentioned before

Is calling someone the next jaylen brown supposed to be a compliment?

In this draft it might be :lol:

Actually looking back at the 2016 draft, its very close to this one. One prospect far better than the rest, and a handful of potentially good role players.

Back
Top Bottom