2024 NBA Draft Thread - the hawks might be on the clock

The Westbrook ja comparisons have to stop
The physicality isn't even remotely the same. I think Fox is a closer comp for Ja. Which isn't a bad thing whatsoever. Strong chance he doesn't live up to that either though.

What y'all want them to do though? They keep picking in the same 10-14 range and that's the type of player that's generally going to be there.

What y'all want them to do though? They keep picking in the same 10-14 range and that's the type of player that's generally going to be there.
Dog we’ve been picking the Gotdamn same player for the last 10 years outside of Kemba, monk and miles.

I'd probably go with Porter or Langford if I were the Hornets. Bol Bol as well if he were to be there. Given their roster makeup and where they are drafting, you have to take a shot at the boom or bust, high upside guy, IMO.

I think Clarke is going to be a good, energy role guy, but yeah, he's probably not what Charlotte needs :lol:

I feel like Charlotte has something with bridges playing the 4. I wouldn’t mind them taking a shot on Bol or porter
Bridges has always been the perfect modern 4. That's why it was so ridiculous when he was in college and getting played at the 3, just so Izzo could give Nick Ward minutes.

Bridges has always been the perfect modern 4. That's why it was so ridiculous when he was in college and getting played at the 3, just so Izzo could give Nick Ward minutes.

Ehh he shouldn’t have gone back to school either. Charlotte was good when they played walker, lamb, bacon, Bridges and Frank. You’d like to see another playmaker out there but that’s not happening where they are drafting at. Passing on Mitchell was bad

Ehh he shouldn’t have gone back to school either. Charlotte was good when they played walker, lamb, bacon, Bridges and Frank. You’d like to see another playmaker out there but that’s not happening where they are drafting at. Passing on Mitchell was bad
I actually think Frank is a decent rotation guy, not starter, but drafting him right in front of Winslow, Turner, and Booker was really bad too.

Ok so we all understand the struggle that’s going on in Charlotte. Smh.

I’m almost ready to give up on monk too.
Yes for sure. You are just more susceptible to making picks like this when you are in that range that they've generally been in for years.

I feel about Bol Bol the way I felt about Porzinings, at some point 7'2 dude who can move, shoot and likes playing basketball can't fall outside the top 5.

like you can talk about injuries fears or whatever, but at some point you gotta roll the dice on that.

If Bol Bol was already a millionaire then him looking over 20lbs in a year is frightening... but from all reports he isn’t

How you gonna keep weight on if all you’re eating is ramen noodles

Is my man pulling a Caner-Medley / Gottlieb with the shorts on backwards?

Bruh I was about to say the same damn thing :lol:

I was like...does USC actually make their shorts with the check on the back now or is this man rocking his shorts backwards.

If Bol Bol was already a millionaire then him looking over 20lbs in a year is frightening... but from all reports he isn’t

How you gonna keep weight on if all you’re eating is ramen noodles

His dad was an NBA player and dude be hanging with the Migos and ****, I think he's doing fine

Back
Top Bottom