2024 NBA Draft Thread

Need one of the guards to slip out the lottery ...last thing the Magic need is to draft another front court player

"Point RJ" when Zion was out was fun as hell to watch and the reason why I'm really high on him.

whichever team ends up with RJ definitely needs to play him as the main ball-handler with shooters around him

which means the Knicks will take him 3 and make him play next to DSJ

Bruh has an 8' wingspan. 10.5 standing reach. Doesn't have to jump to dunk. 75% shooting percentage (Close buckets I know) and so forth. Again I know I will be one of the few to feel this but it's damn near a cheat code
Yea cause Muresan, Manute Bol and Shawn Bradley were destroying the league and scooping up so many All-NBA awards :lol:

You clearly don’t watch ball.

Imma go with Baron Davis for my Ja comp. Athleticism with pass first mentality. Ja is gonna need to learn the mid range pull up though without looking all out of position.

Yea cause Muresan, Manute Bol and Shawn Bradley were destroying the league and scooping up so many All-NBA awards :lol:

You clearly don’t watch ball.

If Tacko can be as good as Muresan he'll be in that Brook Lopez category of centers. Muresan before the foot surgeries was the Cavs 2nd best player. He just couldn't run anymore after all those screws were put in his foot

If Tacko can be as good as Muresan he'll be in that Brook Lopez category of centers. Muresan before the foot surgeries was the Cavs 2nd best player. He just couldn't run anymore after all those screws were put in his foot

129166C7-7F53-42E5-B62A-074D6330D5EF.gif

Muresan never played in Cleveland. And if you’re thinking of Zydrunas then Tacko has 5 inches on him I think.

My bad I was thinking of Zydrunas Ilgauskas in Cleveland. I’ll see myself out

What I really was referring too is Tacko starting off as Mureasan and evolving into Ilgauskas.. but yeah .. I'll see myself out

Last edited:
Can’t remember the last UCLA guy I liked but Jaylen Hands and Kris Wilkes will be good picks for someone later on. Program was just a dumpster fire

He's gonna be good. I caught some of his games. Doesnt play like a French player at all. Lots of talent, has tunnel vision sometimes though.

Only 18 too, should be drafted higher.

Back
Top Bottom