2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Think you might be reaching. I can see the end of a leaf that 'might' be it? Do you think they're being subtle?
probably a reach, yea. but i definitely see it after he mentioned it, and that tongue/swoosh could be considered hemp based on the initial look. that said, i'm pretty sure there are a bunch of plants natural to hawaii with those leaf patterns, so its probably coincidental at best

Yeah I dunno, I’m not a horticulturist but looks like a pot plant to me :lol:

5CEFB5C8-5DE6-4294-895B-439535981E4F.jpeg

To me it looks like the silhouette of a potleaf with a hibiscus or orchid flower print on it.
It’s a reach but I can see this being this year’s 420 shoe since they name them after weed strands and Hawaii was known for Maui wowie

...or maybe I’m just stoned
Said the exact same thing to myself

...before saying out loud (pun intended) "put down this joint"

I saw someone had an issue with ebay a few pages back.
i think I’m done with ebay myself. The seller has no backing on that platform at it seems. I sold a pair of DS new balance 998’s on there with the label still attached to the shoes. The listing clearly stated no returns. The shoes were authenticated and then shipped to the buyer. Two days later I get hit with a return request because the shoes “fit too small”. He attached photos with the new balance label attached saying he wants his money back. I denied the request stating the size of the shoe was listed in multiple sections of the listing and that it said no returns. A few minutes later, negative feedback claiming “these are really fake new balance”. Smdh. Ebay claims he did not violate any feedback policies and that his review was based on his experience. So ebay verifying the shoes are authentic and him accusing me of selling fake shoes because of me denying a refund request makes sense?

I saw someone had an issue with ebay a few pages back.
i think I’m done with ebay myself. The seller has no backing on that platform at it seems. I sold a pair of DS new balance 998’s on there with the label still attached to the shoes. The listing clearly stated no returns. The shoes were authenticated and then shipped to the buyer. Two days later I get hit with a return request because the shoes “fit too small”. He attached photos with the new balance label attached saying he wants his money back. I denied the request stating the size of the shoe was listed in multiple sections of the listing and that it said no returns. A few minutes later, negative feedback claiming “these are really fake new balance”. Smdh. Ebay claims he did not violate any feedback policies and that his review was based on his experience. So ebay verifying the shoes are authentic and him accusing me of selling fake shoes because of me denying a refund request makes sense?
So even if you use the ebay authentication program the buyer can still return the shoe?

Back
Top Bottom