2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Got my L from the draw

Yeah ebay don't give a ****. The authenticity guarantee is trash. They didn't think it through. The feedback system should be thrown away for this.
USPS ran into weather delay issue so it caused over a week delay just to get to NY where they go to authenticate. I'm in Cali so it made a cross country trip then back to the buyer in Cali. All in all it took more than 2 weeks to get to buyer versus 3 days if it was shipped directly to buyer.
Luckily I shipped Priority so who knows how much longer it took with slower service. Should be one rate like SX/Goat for the prepaid label.
They also disable the messaging so buyer and seller can't communicate with each other.
The buyer gave me neutral feedback because of the delay and he couldn't message me. They didn't remove the feedback, told me to talk to buyer to change it but I don't think he will. I'm more mad at ebay than this L this morning!

If you accept a return request, the shoe will go back to the authenticator so they can “make sure it was in the same condition when they recieved it for authentication” lol you don’t have to accept a return if your listing says no returns.

ALSO!!! Once the shoes are sold, if it is a listing that requires authentication, there is no more communication aloud between the buyer and seller for that listing once the shoes are sold. You can only open a claim...

Are all shoes over $100 authenticated by eBay, or just Jordans and Yeezys?

Are all shoes over $100 authenticated by eBay, or just Jordans and Yeezys?
It was but they expanded to more shoes. I sold tmac 2 and pg3 that needed verification. They even doing used shoes that sell for more than 300. When they start charging a fee for the service they are finished.

1614873555663.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom