2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So even if you use the ebay authentication program the buyer can still return the shoe?
If you accept a return request, the shoe will go back to the authenticator so they can “make sure it was in the same condition when they recieved it for authentication” lol you don’t have to accept a return if your listing says no returns.

ALSO!!! Once the shoes are sold, if it is a listing that requires authentication, there is no more communication aloud between the buyer and seller for that listing once the shoes are sold. You can only open a claim...

Decisions...

IMG_0292.jpg

If the yellow Grateful Dead continue to fall in price, I’m striking if it gets below $700. Those were the pair I wanted most from 2020 as a Dead fan.

I saw someone had an issue with ebay a few pages back.
i think I’m done with ebay myself. The seller has no backing on that platform at it seems. I sold a pair of DS new balance 998’s on there with the label still attached to the shoes. The listing clearly stated no returns. The shoes were authenticated and then shipped to the buyer. Two days later I get hit with a return request because the shoes “fit too small”. He attached photos with the new balance label attached saying he wants his money back. I denied the request stating the size of the shoe was listed in multiple sections of the listing and that it said no returns. A few minutes later, negative feedback claiming “these are really fake new balance”. Smdh. Ebay claims he did not violate any feedback policies and that his review was based on his experience. So ebay verifying the shoes are authentic and him accusing me of selling fake shoes because of me denying a refund request makes sense?

Had a similar issue with a pair of Jordan 1's UNC to Chicago's I sold back in like January. Bought the shoes on release date directly from Champs, included in the box the receipt, extra laces and everything. Shoes get delivered and suddenly the kid is claiming the shoes are fake because it has tape under the insole and he couldn't resell these. Honestly never wanted to call someone an idiot so bad in my life.

Had a similar issue with a pair of Jordan 1's UNC to Chicago's I sold back in like January. Bought the shoes on release date directly from Champs, included in the box the receipt, extra laces and everything. Shoes get delivered and suddenly the kid is claiming the shoes are fake because it has tape under the insole and he couldn't resell these. Honestly never wanted to call someone an idiot so bad in my life.
everyone was so happy ebay got verification

i knew it was a damn joke.

everyone forgot how bad ebay sucked with all that, chargebacks, etc.

everyone was so happy ebay got verification

i knew it was a damn joke.

everyone forgot how bad ebay sucked with all that, chargebacks, etc.

Ebay used to be a good place to grab steals back in the day. As long as you knew what to look for you could make out decent. I haven't found any steals on ebay in a while

When it comes to eBay, The no return option is a placebo. eBay forces you to accept returns regardless. Just assume you will have to do the occasional return. i pretty much only go on there to sell my used pairs and usually i'm charging a super fair or even steal price. that's the kind of shopper that's on ebay, lowballers looking for a steal

It's a super unfair platform at times but i'm never doing more than 100-200 in a transaction just in case something messes up i'm not out that much

I saw someone had an issue with ebay a few pages back.
i think I’m done with ebay myself. The seller has no backing on that platform at it seems. I sold a pair of DS new balance 998’s on there with the label still attached to the shoes. The listing clearly stated no returns. The shoes were authenticated and then shipped to the buyer. Two days later I get hit with a return request because the shoes “fit too small”. He attached photos with the new balance label attached saying he wants his money back. I denied the request stating the size of the shoe was listed in multiple sections of the listing and that it said no returns. A few minutes later, negative feedback claiming “these are really fake new balance”. Smdh. Ebay claims he did not violate any feedback policies and that his review was based on his experience. So ebay verifying the shoes are authentic and him accusing me of selling fake shoes because of me denying a refund request makes sense?

damn that sucks! I have trouble receiving feedback with this new system! I be chasing these people down lol

Did Supreme drop the Dunks online? I'm from Hawaii, I'm up at 4:30 AM for most SNKRS releases. Week 1 for Supreme I saw an email at 7 AM and was still able to cop what I wanted, just not the shoes.

Anyone like this mew draw system that SNKRS app have? Atleast it gives me a better chance ... I still didn’t get lucky with the City Market but I think it gave me the false hope that I had a chance.

Did Supreme drop the Dunks online? I'm from Hawaii, I'm up at 4:30 AM for most SNKRS releases. Week 1 for Supreme I saw an email at 7 AM and was still able to cop what I wanted, just not the shoes.
They drop at the top of the hour, 11 EST.

Back
Top Bottom