2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

1636423972369.png

These very clean :nthat:

Can feel the cardboard leather through the screen

Y’all miss out on the retooling of the model way back in 2011 or what?

They re-worked the outsole, added lunarlon at the mid-foot, thinned out the outsole for better board feel, added the achilles pads on the low top pairs etc…They also added those overlay ollie guards on the bottom two eyelets…That’s why they look wider at the bottom now, because they have that extra piece of material on there…The originals were literally just regular Dunks with zoom insoles and padded tongues…The re-tooling was when Nike really tweaked the model to be a skate shoe…

Supreme used the OG mold for their upcoming highs…So they removed that extra ollie overlay and used the original lunarlon-less outsole with the wider rubber areas…Comparison with the Gundam’s as an example…

BE5912B4-D8A6-4B04-904B-434E766F43CE.jpeg
43804EF4-6810-4BA9-BBAC-58FDF7455C2C.jpeg
71D73815-0BC9-40E1-A00B-AFA453E8A4C6.jpeg
3D0CF080-C12B-433E-B333-10D7AB1992A3.jpeg
6729208C-C660-42B0-8F3C-D93B57966B84.jpeg
I know. I just don’t like the retooling at all. Hated it then and hate it now.

I hope the Brazil inspired supreme hi’s don’t have a high resell value so I can double up and turn one into orchard st inspired dunks...

Question for those of you who got last year's Medicoms AND the Quarterbacks: wich one's quality is the best, materials wise? Thanks in advance

So the Banshee Gundams are only skate shop releases, right?
Ya’ll think the price will dip when pairs get in hand still? Usually skate shop exclusive hold somewhat a higher value but since these are hyped as much hope they don’t…

Long shot: but if anyone got a 12.5 Dunk Low Black and White from the latest restock and needs a 12 instead, let me know. They seem to be priced similarly so would be nice to do a swap.

Still took the L, but got waitlisted for the Georgetowns (Champs).

Guess that's progress.

So the Banshee Gundams are only skate shop releases, right?
Ya’ll think the price will dip when pairs get in hand still? Usually skate shop exclusive hold somewhat a higher value but since these are hyped as much hope they don’t…
Skate shop only, yes. Usually the week after release is as low as it will get - but these are high’s (lower demand), so you might want to give it some time, if you can hold out.

Back
Top Bottom