2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nike talked big game about the SBs making a comeback this year. So far I have not seen it. Wish I got my hands on the WPF SBs but the money wasnt right

I really love SBs but the last two years Nike has slipped with these kicks. They started picking up in the Fall so I was hoping they would continue but it doesnt seem so to be the case so far. I missed out on my fave SBs of last year (not due to lack of trying mind you).

Anyway I hope they are really on their game in 2013

Just had to post in here to subscribe.

Nike talked big game about the SBs making a comeback this year. So far I have not seen it. Wish I got my hands on the WPF SBs but the money wasnt right
Ummm we're only two weeks into the year...
In his defense, he probably mistakenly meant last year...I hope lol.

Ordered from the John00's spot.  Good looks.  Lil more than I wanted to pay, but half sizes are tough to come by, and it takes one shoe off the list.  Don't have much time/patience to chase shoes anymore just to save pennies.  Seeing as JB isn't getting much of my money this year, it has to go somewhere.
laugh.gif

Dude on the phone sounded like he just took a spliff to the face.  Cool as hell tho lol.

Ordered from the John00's spot.  Good looks.  Lil more than I wanted to pay, but half sizes are tough to come by, and it takes one shoe off the list.  Don't have much time/patience to chase shoes anymore just to save pennies.  Seeing as JB isn't getting much of my money this year, it has to go somewhere. :lol:

Dude on the phone sounded like he just took a spliff to the face.  Cool as hell tho lol.

Damn it! Needed that 11.5 too...

Ordered from the John00's spot.  Good looks.  Lil more than I wanted to pay, but half sizes are tough to come by, and it takes one shoe off the list.  Don't have much time/patience to chase shoes anymore just to save pennies.  Seeing as JB isn't getting much of my money this year, it has to go somewhere.
laugh.gif

I hope he meant last year too.

Thanks for supporting my local skateshop my dude. They need it. Dude that owns it and the people that work there are hella cool! I love it! 

Do the WPF run snug? Because im hearing different things from people and idk if i should go with my true size 10 or go with the 11

Last edited:

laugh.gif

I hope he meant last year too.

Thanks for supporting my local skateshop my dude. They need it. Dude that owns it and the people that work there are hella cool! I love it! 
No doubt.  Always happy to support the brick & mortars.  Dude seemed real happy to help which unfortunately is something you don't routinely get nowadays.  When he let me know the total I was just like eh whatever I'll bite the bullet, lol.

Do the WPF run snug? Because im hearing different things from people and idk if i should go with my true size 10 or go with the 11
these were pretty true to TTS for me out of the box. i def wouldn't do a full size up. half size at the most. i have slightly wide feet too. lows i can do 11 or 11.5 but these 11.5 have a little bit more room than i'd want. by reference most jays I stay tts, foams 11.5, new kds, lebrons and kobes 11 or 11.5 for more comfort.

No doubt.  Always happy to support the brick & mortars.  Dude seemed real happy to help which unfortunately is something you don't routinely get nowadays.  When he let me know the total I was just like eh whatever I'll bite the bullet, lol.
Lol, thanks again my dude.

these were pretty true to TTS for me out of the box. i def wouldn't do a full size up. half size at the most. i have slightly wide feet too. lows i can do 11 or 11.5 but these 11.5 have a little bit more room than i'd want. by reference most jays I stay tts, foams 11.5, new kds, lebrons and kobes 11 or 11.5 for more comfort.
Thank you very much this was very helpul i feel a lot better about it now

Back
Top Bottom