2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My 2 pickups from earlier today.  Saw the WPF in person but passed...they were selling them for $150 plus I didn't think I would wear them that often.  Dude was like "I can't believe you're passing on them" LOL *shrugs*

You're in the 757 right muzik?

Nah i'm in NC......was in the 757 last weekend.

Rahrdawg I tried calling the spot but no answer. Will call them again tomorrow.

lets move everyone else to the 2013 thread HERE
Quote:

Originally Posted by John00

They're just going to combine the thread. The reason why we're posting in this thread is because the person that created it passed away. He was into SB heavy and took his own life. We picked this thread up for him and carried it on in honor of him. We change the title every year.
Yeah, I would like to keep him as the thread owner. No diss to anyone because I know whoever created the "new" thread doesn't know.

Last edited:
Quote:

Originally Posted by John00

They're just going to combine the thread. The reason why we're posting in this thread is because the person that created it passed away. He was into SB heavy and took his own life. We picked this thread up for him and carried it on in honor of him. We change the title every year.
oh i mustve missed this...sounds good though RIP

oh i mustve missed this...sounds good though RIP
Yeah man, I'm not throwing shots/dissin' ya'll, becuase I know that ya'll probaly didn't know but they'll be merging or changing the name of this theard REAL soon. NT mods/admin are hella busy. I just want to keep the homie's name alive on NT, you know?

Last edited:
Yeah man, I'm not throwing shots/dissin' ya'll, becuase I know that ya'll probaly didn't know but they'll be merging or changing the name of this theard REAL soon. NT mods/admin are hella busy. I just want to keep the homie's name alive on NT, you know?
fine with me no offense taken

looks slightly darker than the og release but its the one im gonna try. the tongue tag is pretty dark blue too so I think it'll be ok.

Back
Top Bottom