2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Is it cool to talk about other SB's besides the dunk in here? I dont see a whole lot of traffic but let me know if I am in the wrong cuz that banhammer got me Scurred. On to my question has anyone heard of or seen any new colors of the SB court challenge for 2013? I got the blackouts and Greens from 2012 but it seems like that shoe like the Bruin and Trainer SB's just died.

WTF?! How corrupt is this..."thanks the spot for holding him a pair...then puts it up for sale"

I hope he meant last year too.

Thanks for supporting my local skateshop my dude. They need it. Dude that owns it and the people that work there are hella cool! I love it! 
No I meant this year. In the second half of last year they definitely made steps in the right direction in terms of creativity. But they made all the good ones limited except the pushheads and the premiers with the translucent soles >: (not sure about the WPF I am too scared to check ebay prices) I was hoping they would keep the momentum going and release some in some not so limited amounts.

Last edited:
Is it cool to talk about other SB's besides the dunk in here? I dont see a whole lot of traffic but let me know if I am in the wrong cuz that banhammer got me Scurred. On to my question has anyone heard of or seen any new colors of the SB court challenge for 2013? I got the blackouts and Greens from 2012 but it seems like that shoe like the Bruin and Trainer SB's just died.
Lol, naw dude, speak your mind. I don't know what they're going to do with that model. I don't think it sold too well either.
WTF?! How corrupt is this..."thanks the spot for holding him a pair...then puts it up for sale"
Sadly, that's not a new thing to have happen. People are max grimey these days with the reselling. We've had it happen in this thread as well.

Yea they don't look exact but pretty close will post pics when mine comes in

Those "Just Blue" laces are def not an exact match as the laces that come with the original release from Concepts...to be honest I think some Navy Blue laces would look good with them as it matches the lable on the tongue and the back pul tab. I tried searching through me SB collection to see if I could swap out laces from any of them and I ran across the same Just Blue laces pretty much from my DB Dunk High's and my Eric Kolston Nike SB Dunk Lows..

Last edited:
I've been out of the SB thread for a minute now. Nice to see everyone copping their WPFs for box price. Sucks to everyone who paid double that for a box, insoles, and lacelocks.

I've been out of the SB thread for a minute now. Nice to see everyone copping their WPFs for box price. Sucks to everyone who paid double that for a box, insoles, and lacelocks.
agreed, I woulda paid double for the deck and shirt instore tho.

Any spots still have the WPF? Going to try to call that spot's number, unless someone else can confirm they sold out.

"McRad" Chuck Treese x Nike Dunk: Feb. QS

"Inspired by Metal Band Member Chuck Treese, Nike SB pays homage to the first African American to ever be featured on the cover of Thrasher magazine back in 1984.  The Shoe sports the year of the Magazine feature on the toe box, with a colorway from the “Absence of Sanity” Album. These release in February so let us know if you’ll be picking these up."

Last edited:
I Wear An 8 In All My Other Dunks But Can't Seem To Find An 8 In The WPF For Retail You Guys Think Ill Be Safe With A 8.5? Thanks

This Store Still Has Sizes Left Not Sure Which Sizes An They Take Phone Orders An Price Is Retail For Anyone Who's Interested
(850) 640-1116
FL, USA

Back
Top Bottom