2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

May trade diamond high for another pair of YOTH or a pair of Cigars

You don't say?!

I think some kind of rendition of the MF Doom as Lows would be cool

I was thinking about this too. and the colorway is so dope but the top of the strap is so perfect for the lettering, it might look weird if they put it elsewhere. I think that shoe shows some of the challenges with doing the high low swap, but it can work. Skunks would be hard too it just wouldnt be the same.

man that raffle I won was total BS. they called and said I won my 11.5 and after I get there they tell me they didn't receive any 11.5s at all. And they couldn't sell me any other size since they're for the other raffle winners. was too tired to be pissed since I came straight from work. :smh:

I'm kinda tight, i wanted the vday dunks but I promised my girl I would buy them for both of us.

Now I'm painted into a corner, not sure I can come home with just one pair for myself lol

LOL @ Ltrain, you can tell by his response he probably already knows these arent going to make him much money..

Shouldve just stuck to selling those teddy bear face iphone cases
roll.gif
Mah hunnay and I got matching pairs today, lol. He bought me mine, and I bought him his.

man that raffle I won was total BS. they called and said I won my 11.5 and after I get there they tell me they didn't receive any 11.5s at all. And they couldn't sell me any other size since they're for the other raffle winners. was too tired to be pissed since I came straight from work.
mean.gif
They didn't even try to make up for it at all?

man that raffle I won was total BS. they called and said I won my 11.5 and after I get there they tell me they didn't receive any 11.5s at all. And they couldn't sell me any other size since they're for the other raffle winners. was too tired to be pissed since I came straight from work.
mean.gif
Wow that is complete BS and unheard of.Hope you get something free from them.

Stop it.The quality on the tiffs aint that bad.

Last edited:
man that raffle I won was total BS. they called and said I won my 11.5 and after I get there they tell me they didn't receive any 11.5s at all. And they couldn't sell me any other size since they're for the other raffle winners. was too tired to be pissed since I came straight from work. :smh:

They didn't even try to make up for it at all?

they were going to sell the unclaimed pairs tomorrow so they said they'll set aside a pair for me if there was anything. but there was nothing close to my size when I got there in the afternoon so I doubt they'll have anything left. they also said they'll call all their other branches and they can do the same thing for me if a pair near my size was left. I won't know for sure until they open up in the morning and even then I'm pretty sure they'll have sold out by now.

I have the lows anyways so I'm not feeling too frustrated about it, only thing that really irritated me was driving an hour to get there and wasting my gas.

Grab any pair n try n trade or sell em... try to get a small size like 4 or 5s those seem to be selling for higher

The quality on sbs to Jordan's is just better not counting the price didn't get the tiffs buy I doubt it was crap. Once they dropped the send helps was a sign that they needed help on new designs lol

i feel like the people who are complaining about the quality of the tiffs are the same people who werent able to cop for retail so their only option at this point is to purchase through a reseller for $300+. at that price point the quality is def. lacking. for those of us that were able to cop for retail, the quality is def. on point with other recent SB releases, maybe even better. its just my opinion, take it for what it is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom