2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i feel like the people who are complaining about the quality of the tiffs are the same people who werent able to cop for retail so their only option at this point is to purchase through a reseller for $300+. at that price point the quality is def. lacking. for those of us that were able to cop for retail, the quality is def. on point with other recent SB releases, maybe even better. its just my opinion, take it for what it is.

I can only speak for myself, but based on all the pics that dropped before release, I made my mind up to pass because of what I saw as not being worth the purchase and after holding them in hand reaffirmed my feelings so that angle doesn't apply to me. But if to you and others who did cop feel as though they work for you, then fine. More power to you sir

i feel like the people who are complaining about the quality of the tiffs are the same people who werent able to cop for retail so their only option at this point is to purchase through a reseller for $300+. at that price point the quality is def. lacking. for those of us that were able to cop for retail, the quality is def. on point with other recent SB releases, maybe even better. its just my opinion, take it for what it is.
^ This. I think the complaining about quality is bound to happen when there is a "previous" version for people to compare it to also. It's the same thing that happens with every retroed Jordan. Not that some complaints aren't valid, but no one would be whining if there wasn't something to compare to. The price point argument makes perfect sense though.

Last edited:
These kinda tough.

Premier has them up already

Don't they use better quality on qs? It seems different imo even the sole it looks different to gr

JEEZIE CHRIST! MORE KP STYLE RAMBLING
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
LETTUCE BE CEREAL. PUT THESE NEXT TO ANY PINK BOX AND PRIOR DUNKS AND YOU TELL ME THAT THEY'RE QUALITY.

NOW IF U TELL ME THAT THEYRE A BETTER QUALITY QS WITHIN RECENT YEARS, THEN U MAY HAVE A POINT.

BUT IVE HEARD PEOPLE EXAULT THE CNY MORE THAN TIFF HIGHS REGARDING QUALITY.

It's not outstanding but it's not horrible. It's a flat out solid release, especially in 2014. And it's much better than people initially described them before they released

True

The dunks in your avi are definitely on my radar....soon as the price drops...

finally my pair came from ndc. i agree that the croc print on the highs is not as impressive as the ones on the lows but still can't complain.

Came up on an unreleased version of the Blue Heros with a yellow sprayed on swoosh and black sole.

The released version had a traditional black swoosh with a gum sole..

Release Version
I just picked these up. I feel like I pass on too many solid shoes like this on a discount and regret it when they all dry up. NEVER AGAIN!!!

Last edited:
If you go on CCS' website and look at the page with all the SB's on it, the Hero Blue High looks like the sample version that Osyrhiz has minus the black Swoosh sewn over the yellow. When you click on it and look at the shoe though it goes to the released version. Weird I just noticed that today too.

If nike does start retroing old SB's, I'd love to see one of my faves make a come back...
The Angus

Was watching the SB history video on NDC and saw this picture go by the screen:

I knew there was a nostalgic feel about the colors of the v-day dunks and the cracked leather, something that reminded me of nike high tops back in the 80s when the leather would crack all over the toe box.

Back
Top Bottom