2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

uh oh, this derailment is going longer than expected (this has happened before when discussing music in here
laugh.gif
)

http://niketalk.com/t/533856/the-of...hread-members-can-discuss-music#post_19914469
Lemme just get one last comment in
laugh.gif

Hip hop died to me in the mid 2000s when all that southern ish hit the scene. Just not my cup of tea. Still listen to big, nas, mobb deep, old school rap.

Skipped a big phase in music but now I'm all abt edm for working out and when I'm going out. Now its just whatever is on my Pandora/grooveshark
That was when I stopped listening to radio and "discovered" underground hiphop.

Now it's either that or 90s hiphop. Just yesterday I listened to liquid swords and OB4CL in their entirety.

Didn't skip a single song. Those albums are so damn good
mean.gif

Hip hop died to me in the mid 2000s when all that southern ish hit the scene. Just not my cup of tea. Still listen to big, nas, mobb deep, old school rap.

Skipped a big phase in music but now I'm all abt edm for working out and when I'm going out. Now its just whatever is on my Pandora/grooveshark
hip hop has been resurrected as of late though you should check back in.

Anyone else find it odd that we've only seen 1 QS for March? Nike's released 2 per month the past few months... As I type I realize the SOMPs have been mentioned but I don't think we have a set RD on those.

def agree, hiphop has been mostly trash for years now, its just not motivational music anymore, very few story tellers left and every one wants to make dance songs and everyone judges a song now strictly based on the beat and hook, what about the lyrics??
Logic my man

Lemme just get one last comment in
laugh.gif

That was when I stopped listening to radio and "discovered" underground hiphop.

Now it's either that or 90s hiphop. Just yesterday I listened to liquid swords and OB4CL in their entirety.

Didn't skip a single song. Those albums are so damn good
mean.gif

I just saw GZA perform liquid swords with a live band last month :tongue:

is this comb an official product?

yup, it was given to record stores (remember those? :lol: ) to promote the album...huge PR fan so i had to double up :smokin

always down to help a fellow Pete Rock head, PM me...

Last edited:
Damn just got a pair of YOTH dunks and something doesn't feel right...to those who have em, is the shoe box cardboard with no gloss (like the Nike running boxes)? It's my first pair of this Tiffany box era, but usually the SB boxes have like a wax coating....also were the spare laces literally ropes? haha don't know how else to explain but they're not like rope laces you find on asics

Damn just got a pair of YOTH dunks and something doesn't feel right...to those who have em, is the shoe box cardboard with no gloss (like the Nike running boxes)? It's my first pair of this Tiffany box era, but usually the SB boxes have like a wax coating....also were the spare laces literally ropes? haha don't know how else to explain but they're not like rope laces you find on asics

The aqua box is pretty much the same box as what Nike Sportswear is using, no wax coating on them this time, the spare laces for the YOTH are the ropes, if we lived in Asia we might have gotten the coin to go along with it, but that's how it's supposed to be.

Yes to all yoir questions:
Non-glossy SB Box.
Rope-like laces.

size 11

NYC born and bred
Damn I'm a size 12..

**** just trying to find the post office in ny is hard..

Hahaha dude's gonna cop out your mailbox:rofl:

LoL I hate when the mail man just leaves box's at the house..

I don't know not one person that actually feels comfortable about their box of kicks just sitting waiting on a porch, or steps.. I don't even like when my chick gets my sneaker box's

Back
Top Bottom