2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Civil's providence location still has 510s sz 8.5,9,9,9.5. They will take phone orders (401) 383-1622
call_skype_logo.png
(401) 383-1622. Also had a lot of others still sitting on the shelf
Does Civil have more than one location?

okay - because I swear those are Civilists sitting next to the Chronicles on the top shelf there.. either way just picked up a pair of Civilists from Capsule. Thanks NT!

nope, no civilists in that pic for anybody thinking of calling and asking

Last edited:
The AJ1 x SBs are actually a pretty cool shoe, not gonna be worth the hype if it goes like you guys think it will but still pretty cool.

Shoot some pics, trying to get some ideas!

The wife and I just got a new crip, and I specifically went full ****** to make sure our master closet was obnoxiously big so I could do some permanent shelving.

Here's my setup. I've got very limited space in a studio so I got some shelves and brackets from Home Depot and went to work

Haven't been in the thread for over a week. I'm guessing there was a lotta complaining about ccs not double boxing. Oh well it beats the hell out of not getting a pair of tiffs

I'm going to Staten Island this week to visit a friend for our birthdays, and I still want to try and cop the SOMPs. Anybody know which shop would be my best bet either on Staten Island, or Manhattan? Thanks in advance for the help.

Back
Top Bottom