2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm going to Staten Island this week to visit a friend for our birthdays, and I still want to try and cop the SOMPs. Anybody know which shop would be my best bet either on Staten Island, or Manhattan? Thanks in advance for the help.
21 Mercer is potentially dropping the special branded versions (don't quote me on this but it seems like a possibility). They will drop there no matter what though. You could also try Blades NYC with two locations midtown and downtown. Both great shops to go to.

Also, no one has asked but I'll tell anyways: SPoT shipped the 510 orders (at least mine). So I'll be on the lookout for some kicks in the next week since Florida--->Connecticut via UPS ground is roughly 3-4 business days, I'll have them by Thursday latest.

I gotta say those Ms. Pacmans look hella odd, yet quite hilarious if fake. :rofl:

Not only that yellow yarn piping... but the shoe overall is shaped strangely boxy.

I wouldn't be surprised if those pacmans are real, but gosh knows where they came from. I couldn't bring myself to buy em but maybe they'll look nice with a deep cleanse.

i forgot they made those, but yeah they look weird.

the yellow piping is supposed to be reflective.

is the yellow piping supposed to be a string of yarn?

Found these yesterday at the Thrift Store. I think it's a come up. Previous owner reprinted the midsole but it still has pink fading on to the midsole. Whatever not complaining they were $25.

Hopefully they aren't fake. They look real to me, they're just really beat. Like skated in, one shoe has more drag than the other and are more creased. I'll post more pictures once I'm done cleaning them.

Size 11 btw...

Hopefully the thirst won't be too strong for the SOMPs, and it will be an easy cop.

SOMP drop I think will be interesting. I'll post my prediction closer to the drop date. I think it will be a bit more unpredictable than these recent releases.

SOMP drop I think will be interesting. I'll post my prediction closer to the drop date. I think it will be a bit more unpredictable than these recent releases.
I wonder if the hype will be greater or lesser than the 510's. 

I'm not confident until i have them in hand, the hype beasts/bots/resellers killed my confidence lol
Cmon man lol,you have to think positive and just do your homework for each release starting a week or 2 before and all that week incase things change.Im telling you I entered this thread 2 months ago not knowing a shop/site or anything sb/dunk related and went 2-28 on YOTH dunks.I had to pay resell and over retail on those that I did get.I said I would never miss out on kicks like that again.

I was use to jordans only where it is mostly sites and known stores. Sb/dunks are a whole different beast and the skateshops are the most important places you want to get to know and look for.

Its fun tho and I have been able to help others with the info that I gained from this thread and missing out on the YOTH.Once again not saying it will be easy but if you are prepared you should have more success and sometimes Luck is a good thing and needed lol.

Last edited:
leave him alone fam, he's too busy helping WVS look for kicks to resell
laugh.gif

If thats the case I would suggest no one post numbers or sites again in this thread lol

I dont know him or anyone in this thread personally and whatever you do with your kicks is your business.

Cmon man lol,you have to think positive and just do your homework for each release starting a week or 2 before and all that week incase things change.Im telling you I entered this thread 2 months ago not knowing a shop/site or anything sb/dunk related and went 2-28 on YOTH dunks.I had to pay resell and over retail on those that I did get.I said I would never miss out on kicks like that again.

I was use to jordans only where it is mostly sites and known stores. Sb/dunks are a whole different beast and the skateshops are the most important places you want to get to know and look for.

Its fun tho and I have been able to help others with the info that I gained from this thread and missing out on the YOTH.Once again not saying it will be easy but if you are prepared you should have more success and sometimes Luck is a good thing and needed lol.
yeh i def i feel you on that, i try and stay positive as much as i can lol

These ain't tiffs..should b pretty easy if u act fast..not wake up at like 8:00 or 8:05

Back
Top Bottom