2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

http://www.pickyourshoes.com/item.asp?itemname=5167 $110 w/ free shipping - sz's 7 thru 10

Last edited:
I could only wish nike actually made a What The Dunk Hi, until then i will continue looking at these customs.

I heard of him and seen alot of his work on jordans.Never knew he did dunks.

You know if how much he charged for those?

Imma about to research tho lol
all they said was it was a private order for a local customer.

i remember he was known as "el crappy" early on in the sneaker blog comments sections...he's gotten progressively better throughout the years though.

Last edited:

who else is digging those giraffe lows?
Me. I'm def in on those. Waiting for more pics and information.
I could be wrong but I don't believe the red fire crackers were considered a HS, however that release wasn't hyped and they were readily available. Are HS available for phone orders? Wasn't able to get a pair a blue Levis, that was the last HS I remember.
You're right I believe.
The more pics I see of the 510 is the more I doubt ima add them to the collection. Stick to the more subtle Iguanas.

SOMPs on the other hand, all in for multiples.
Regular QS, just more in demand than the blacks. The homie Black Thought posted Niketown locations that did phone orders on em.
Reds were pretty rare around my way at least. Not more than 1 per size in the red color, and not even a complete 100% FSR at some stores.
With @John00 tossing layups, I guess nothing felt difficult to cop, lol.  Niketown Boston and Chicago had tons of pairs if I recall for box plus tax plus $10 ship.  Recall a bunch of us eating well once he posted that info.

all they said was it was a private order for a local customer.
Imma send him an email on his site and hopefully he replies.Im sure dude is mad busy.

It said on his site $500-$2000 depending on the request and what needs to be done tho.2-4 months wait time.

I would def get a freddy high and WTD

Last edited:
I'm going to Staten Island this week to visit a friend for our birthdays, and I still want to try and cop the SOMPs. Anybody know which shop would be my best bet either on Staten Island, or Manhattan? Thanks in advance for the help.
somebody already mentioned blades.

give DQM a shot - somebody else in here copped the 510s there with relative ease (line less than 10 people).

supreme apparently did not have the 510s on RD.

Imma send him an email on his site and hopefully he replies.Im sure dude is mad busy.

It said on his site $500-$2000 depending on the request and what needs to be done tho.2-4 months wait time.

I would def get a freddy high and WTD
the options are limitless

i remember he was known as "el crappy" early on in the sneaker blog comments sections...he's gotten progressively better throughout the years though.
now you have me wanting to research his older stuff to see how he progressed. 

I see that some folks have mentioned to go 1/2 size up on the 510's similar to the Civilist due to the narrower toe box. I ordered my normal size for the 510's. Did anyone else order their normal size for the 510's and found it to be ok? I'm hoping that I don't have to do a swap for my 510's.

somebody already mentioned blades.

give DQM a shot - somebody else in here copped the 510s there with relative ease (line less than 10 people).

supreme apparently did not have the 510s on RD.
Hopefully the thirst won't be too strong for the SOMPs, and it will be an easy cop.

Haven't been in the thread for over a week. I'm guessing there was a lotta complaining about ccs not double boxing. Oh well it beats the hell out of not getting a pair of tiffs
Yes and yes. I was the main perpetrator of the complaining but at the same time I am grateful to have gotten my pair of Diamond Dunks. So you win some you lose some.

Back
Top Bottom