2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Clay Highs? If so, welcome to the club, lol. Searching everywhere for a 11.5/12.

Yeah.. Couldn't cop when they dropped.. Now I don't see em anywhere..
Will keep a lookout for your size tho.
Good looks homie. I'll do the same. I messed up big time waiting to cop them.

nike-sb-dunk-high-pro-clay-black-white-1.jpg

Liking the Brooklyn Project Walk of Fames a lot. Will be my next new release buy.

Jordan 1 Royals finally came in after a month but now all I can think about is how I can turn those into a pair of Levi's hyperstrikes. Decisions decisions

Word is there is a shop in Manhattan selling em for like $160, don't know the name but we can all start preparing and stock up on lube for the rape to come. 

Well now we know how FCLA got a full size run
roll.gif

NTSM Update: 7.5 & 11.5

Last edited:
Been lurking this thread for a while now and just wanted to say this is the most informative/enjoyable thread on NT by far. I haven't been into Dunks/SBs since high school years ago (Dunks were huge out here in the Bay Area back then) but this thread has me paying attention to Dunks once again. Love it when John00 and Bip expound knowledge in this thread and the helpfulness of all the members here. The lack of bickering/nonsense is definitely a nice change of pace from several other threads on NT. 

McRads are still sitting everywhere. I'm doubling up when they go on sale.
I was kind of thinking along the same lines. 
laugh.gif

Been lurking this thread for a while now and just wanted to say this is the most informative/enjoyable thread on NT by far. I haven't been into Dunks/SBs since high school years ago (Dunks were huge out here in the Bay Area back then) but this thread has me paying attention to Dunks once again. Love it when John00 and Bip expound knowledge in this thread and the helpfulness of all the members here. The lack of bickering/nonsense is definitely a nice change of pace from several other threads on NT. 
Welcome! 
glasses.gif

when it's lineup time people just leave a chair to signify that this is their spot in line. so instead of standing there they just go about their day.
People actually do that? And people actually let them? It's one thing if you're there and have to leave for 20 mins or something, but being gone for an inordinate amount of time is BS.

Thanks to several comments on here, I decided to check out "Wolf". Although I was only able to listen to about half of it (not due to cutting it off myself, but because I had to do something), I was surprised by the quality of the tracks, particularly the production. Definitely has a huge Pharrell influence but his own style too. Lyrically, it was pretty much what I expected. Not so much "Shock just to shock" antics, but the antics are still there. That's probably the least-appealing aspect of his music to me, and it makes it hard for me to listen to. But I definitely want to listen to it again, all the way through, since it's a concept album, and they're best to listen to end to end. Then, I'll be able to make a full opinion.

If any of you Tyler/Odd Future fans have complied a mixtape/playlist with their best songs, I'd appreciate you shooting it my way (the_stone_ranger@yahoo.com).

Lastly, is it just me, or does anyone else notice Aesop Rock in Tyler's voice sometimes? Though their styles are pretty different, when Tyler starts using his more unorthodox flows, it's REALLY apparent, at least to me...

i know ima get flamed for this but 200 isint really that bad considering foams go for 220+tax.
I too am not sure what the $220 price on Foams has to do with charging $200 for an SB Low. You're talking about a basketball shoe made in the 80s and one of most costly pairs to produce by Nike (if I'm not mistaken - I remember reading the original mold for the shoe was crazy expensive to make). Think about a store flipping a pair of Foams for $400; that'd be more in-line to these places selling the Concords for $200.

John00 if I broke into your house I wouldn't take any of your kicks... Just your gif folder. 
laugh.gif
NO ONE WILL TAKE MY GIFS AWAY!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But seriously, I decided yesterday to have a little fun with this release and what it will bring to this thread.
laugh.gif

I'm gifed up and I'll be laughing and dancing through it ALL. Gotta try to have a good time through something like this.
I want to see more of what happened after this....
I remember watching that live. There wasn't anything that happened after that. Blount slept that guy and they grabbed Blount and drug him to the locker room. It dropped Blount draft status something crazy. Still doing his thing with the Bucs though.
Well now we know how FCLA got a full size run
roll.gif

NTSM Update: 7.5 & 11.5
That's exactly what I was thinking. They've been selling them since Thursday, so someone bought a FSR and went straight down the street to FCLA within minutes.
mean.gif

Welcome to the thread!

Last edited:
"Gangster and a Gentleman"? That was a SLEPT-ON classic! That thing got crazy play in the whip back in the day. I need to get that joint again, thanks for the reminder. Marshall Mathers LP was crazy dope too, but I'm more partial to The Eminem Show. Both were great. I've got a soft spot for 'em... I remember the first time hearing him, on a local DJs mixtape one of my boys had that had "I Just Don't Give A..." on there. This was before he blew up (I'm pretty sure before Dre even signed him - maybe right around when that was happening), so much so, we had no idea he was a white guy. We would listen to it and just be mind-blown. That same tape had Canibus' "2nd Round KO", which was another amazing track. But yeah, a lot of those albums you named are favs of mine too. For me, Jay's "Blueprint" is the Jay album I'm most fond of. Honestly, I've been playing "Habits And Contradictions" more than GKMC. As an album, GKMC is better, but as far as best songs vs best songs, I like Qs stuff better, if that makes sense. The Black Hippy guys are probably my favorite new artists out there. Thankfully, in the last couple years, there's been a push toward that classic lyricism and great production that I grew up loving, and it's finally getting back around to the music, instead of the dances/flossing/nonsense. I thought Nas wasn't lying with the "Hip Hop Is Dead" stuff... lol. Speaking of Nas, Stillmatic though! That's another vicious album, one of my favs. Honestly, as amazing as Illmatic is, I'd rather listen to Stillmatic if forced to pick between the two. It just depends on how I feel though. Sometimes, I want that "grimy and raw" Nas. Others, I want the "refined but still ill" Nas.... ok, enough about the music! Once I start, it's hard to stop.

Love Friday's at the office.

Only day I can wear sneakers and decided to break out one of the most underrated Black Box release.

Butter suede with premium leather.....
Hey, what filter is that that u used on the first pic? Is it an IG filter? Nice pic

EDIT: I know, I probably sound like the biggest IG noob ever, but I only started using IG semi-regularly a couple months ago, and have yet to see that filter yet (if it is, in fact, one of the IG filters).

Last edited:
I too am not sure what the $220 price on Foams has to do with charging $200 for an SB Low. You're talking about a basketball shoe made in the 80s and one of most costly pairs to produce by Nike (if I'm not mistaken - I remember reading the original mold for the shoe was crazy expensive to make). Think about a store flipping a pair of Foams for $400; that'd be more in-line to these places selling the Concords for $200.
I'm actually blogging about the foams for my "Casual Friday" post 
laugh.gif
 .. small world. 

The mold cost Nike about $750,000 back in the mid-nineties (first foam released in 1997 officially). That definitely justified the original $200 price tag on them when they first hit retailers. 

So I agree with you, SB's have been around for over a decade now. The production methods are already in place and there is no legitimate reason to markup the box price on these other than massive profit by the retailers that have them. 

I'm actually blogging about the foams for my "Casual Friday" post 
laugh.gif

.. small world. 

The mold cost Nike about $750,000 back in the mid-nineties (first foam released in 1997 officially). That definitely justified the original $200 price tag on them when they first hit retailers. 

So I agree with you, SB's have been around for over a decade now. The production methods are already in place and there is no legitimate reason to markup the box price on these other than massive profit by the retailers that have them. 

Right. Foamposites have alot more technology in them than a pair of dunks..

I hope not all stores in LA are doing a QS on the SB Concords like NikeSM just did. Drove 40 mins there to find out they were all sold out. 

Sorry guys, this is obviously off-topic, but I'm sure my question will get answered in here much sooner than in the JB forum (I haven't been in there in a couple weeks now... I truly think I'm done with that nonsense. I can't vibe with the suckers over there, at all. I try to do "Legit Checks" as much as I can, but that's pretty much it, as far as Jordan Brand goes, on NT).

Has anyone returned an item to Champssports.com? If so, how long did it take for your return to be processed? The email they sent me said 1 to 2 billing cycles, but I'm hoping that's not close to how long it'll take. Usually, with online stuff, it takes a week or 2 for my card to get reimbursed, but I've never had experience with Champs. I think Foot Locker and Eastbay probably have the same set-up, so if you've returned something from there too, that'll help. Appreciate any info.

Sorry guys, this is obviously off-topic, but I'm sure my question will get answered in here much sooner than in the JB forum (I haven't been in there in a couple weeks now... I truly think I'm done with that nonsense. I can't vibe with the suckers over there, at all. I try to do "Legit Checks" as much as I can, but that's pretty much it, as far as Jordan Brand goes, on NT).

Has anyone returned an item to Champssports.com? If so, how long did it take for your return to be processed? The email they sent me said 1 to 2 billing cycles, but I'm hoping that's not close to how long it'll take. Usually, with online stuff, it takes a week or 2 for my card to get reimbursed, but I've never had experience with Champs. I think Foot Locker and Eastbay probably have the same set-up, so if you've returned something from there too, that'll help. Appreciate any info.
I've done Footlocker.com returns in store and it usually takes about 3-7 business days to hit my card. Eastbay, champs, footlocker, footaction, ccs = all owned by same company btw 

Last edited:
I've done Footlocker.com returns in store and it usually takes about 3-7 business days to hit my card. Eastbay, champs, footlocker, footaction, ccs = all owned by same company btw 
Thanks man. I'm hoping it'll take that long with the online returns too... Appreciate the quick answer!

Back
Top Bottom