2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

May ISO

Nike SB Dunk Dark Atomic Teal/Black-Wolf Grey
smokin.gif
They look like Ghosts with a gum sole and black swoosh. Nice.

Sidenote; not sure if you folk saw my post about my local shop getting a spot/digi janoski restock in a couple weeks or so... anyway today i went to the mall near my house and ran into an old buddy i skated with and turns out he works at the shop thats getting the restock so it might make it that much easier securing some kicks for the dudes that pm'ed me.

Where you located homie? Thanks for the info, much appreciated.

FTC and WOF are a must, both are very nice, are they supposed to be a May releases? I thought I read the WOF will be a June release, doesn't matter though.

Those Atomic teal/gum soles highs are necessary too, I hope I luck out on the ISO release, but I know this tread will hold it down.

Glad to see people were able to get their Concord fix and even more glad to hear it's over...

Terrible album, but this was all I could think off.

Too all my smokers out there, hope you had a good and safe 4-20. I know there's a lot of Cali dudes in this thread, any one from Denver, Colorado? I'm so jealous of you guys :smokin

Last edited by a moderator:
man... thought i got lucky.  called my local shop n they still had my sz on the concords earlier today.. showed up and they wanted $150.. no bueno.

on to the next one.

Terrible album, but this was all I could think off.

Too all my smokers out there, hope you had a good and safe 4-20. I know there's a lot of Cali dudes in this thread, any one from Denver, Colorado? I'm so jealous of you guys
smokin.gif
Tical was his only good solo album IMO. Used to be a red-eyed jedi but had to stop cuz of "randoms" in my line of work. I'm jealous of Washington and Colorado too. Always thought Cali would be the first, but it'll happen.... hopefully sooner rather than later.

Last edited:
Medical marijuana just passes the illinois house by one vot. Hopefully it passes the senate too since a bill with fewer restrictiins passed the senate last time. That's where it starts. Even for non-medicinal purposes it has been decriminalized in chicago for a minute. You only get ticketed if you are caught.

And I agree. Tical was his only good album! He is the only member if the Wu to sell out and he keep making excuses. He has delayed an album since 2009. Its called Crystal Meth and he says its his last one.

Did you see thar world gone sour video he made? Like i keeo saying rhis dude sold out worse than Ice Cube.

Last edited:
Hope you guys got what you wanted out of this release. I see a few guys trying to double up, but let some of the other guys live and get their one pair first.

Should be a few more days until things are truly back to business as usual. But if any new heads want to stick around, welcome!

Dcypoe, there's a "Block Member" button if you wanted to take advantage of it. Just sayin'.

Guess there is a consensus growing. FTC are looking way better than the WOF.
Still would like to see the detailed differences between the BP version and the quick strike version.

I agree about the FTC's. 8)

Too all my smokers out there, hope you had a good and safe 4-20. I know there's a lot of Cali dudes in this thread, any one from Denver, Colorado? I'm so jealous of you guys :smokin

**** Was LIVE Out Here Yesterday For The Big Event.... The Line For People With Standard Tickets Was 5-8 Blocks Deep All Day Long... They Say 16,000 Tickets Were Sold For The Cup.... PURE MADNESS! :wow:

All In All A Good Time Tho And Nice To Brush Shoulders With Some Of The Other Big Dogs In The Industry :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
WOO SB page made the front page of the site, and of course the pic that represents this thread is the concords lolololol.

Everyone keeps comparing the FTCs to the plums, and yes i do agree that the color blocking is similar. But still, when you compare the two side by side you can clearly see that they are quite different shoes. Colors are blue based on the FTCs, purple based on the plums pro Bs. Plum is also a mainly suede based upper, that switch to the pebbled leather on the FTCs makes a nice contrast of materials IMO. The plums are an entirely duo chromatic upper as well, the hits of white on the tongue and around the heel on the FTCs are what differentiate them definitively for me. Had the area around the heel and the tongue been that light blue, and the entire upper suede. Then yes, i would have said this was basically a rip off of the plums with some graphics just stitched on the heel tabs. But the differences are clear enough to me that these FTCs can stand on their own as an entirely different shoe, not just a plum 2.0. Nike SB already generously gave us that already with the plum highs a couple years back. Obviously the plums are a total classic, but the FTCs already have the stuff to be one of those instant classic shoes. Give it a few years time and i guarantee that the people that aren't really feeling them will look back and agree that these were one of the best, if not the best, to come out of 2013. Great colorway, good materials, and all the little details just come together to create a DOPE shoe. Hands down my favorite of the year thus far. It is one of those shoes that you could have seen SB putting out back in its prime IMO. You don't need some gimmick or crazy materials to make a classic, just a SOLID colorway. That was the same reason i had the WPFs as my dunk of 2012. Simple. Amazingly executed. Fantastic materials. 
While I still find pretty similar, I really appreciate the side-by-side. No one has done that yet despite it coming up a few times. Nice post, REPPED.

What I would give to have some of these 2012/13 dunks fit like a pink/black/gold box dunk... That new padding in the heel really throws me off along with some other changes

Will Cop FTCs not so sure about the WOF.

Concords were a pretty easy cop around my way. Martini did a 12AM release I got there around 11:40 and put my name down on a paper for a 9.5, had no issues. They even let us wait inside the store instead of "lining up outside". Overall good shoe, I almost passed on em but I guess "my dark passenger" got me at literally the last minute. I had a pretty bad day Friday as well.

I still need St. Pattys under retail.I keep kicking myself for not copping them when unite had that 40% off sale. IDC how slow they ship

And I agree. Tical was his only good album! He is the only member if the Wu to sell out and he keep making excuses. He has delayed an album since 2009. Its called Crystal Meth and he says its his last one.

Did you see thar world gone sour video he made? Like i keeo saying rhis dude sold out worse than Ice Cube.

meth is arguably the most charismatic out of the whole crew though, so it makes sense that he would go for the mainstream appeal. I'm not sure about him being the only member of the clan to sell out though, or if I would even consider him selling out. Both rae and ghost have worked with other mainstream artists.
I'm curious as to how you think he sold out out though

I remember I had told a friend that was going to buy me a gift that I was into Hip Hop and he told me he was going to buy me a rap cd. I was pretty excited to see what he was going to get me only to find out that he had got me Tical 0: The Prequel :lol: :smh:
I was like >D thanks...

Pleasantly surprised at how great they look and feel in person.

Even though my local skate shop charged me $110 +tax 
mean.gif
I would not complain if I was you. You are lucky my local skate shop charged $138.00 at the register and that includes taxes.

Mom and pop shops everywhere are starting to say why charge retail when people are buying off ebay for double the price so now they are trying to get more money off the top since the demand is there and that leaves resellers with less choices. Eventually mom and pops shop are only going to let you buy 1 or 2 pairs just like nation wide stores as long as the demand is there.

does anyone know any stores that still have the concord dunks, im pretty sure theirs atleast one store

Back
Top Bottom