2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Tical was his only good solo album IMO. Used to be a red-eyed jedi but had to stop cuz of "randoms" in my line of work. I'm jealous of Washington and Colorado too. Always thought Cali would be the first, but it'll happen.... hopefully sooner rather than later.

Tical was his only good album, Judgement day was ok had some tracks but overall a disappointment.

**** Was LIVE Out Here Yesterday For The Big Event.... The Line For People With Standard Tickets Was 5-8 Blocks Deep All Day Long... They Say 16,000 Tickets Were Sold For The Cup.... PURE MADNESS! :wow:

All In All A Good Time Tho And Nice To Brush Shoulders With Some Of The Other Big Dogs In The Industry :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

That's awesome man, I'm gonna try and get out there next year. I really hope the MJ tourist thing kicks off over there, USA needs something like that IMO.

Thought about grabbing a pair of Concords for trade bait but decided against it, I rather people who wanted them, get them. This thread is clutch and comes through once again, for those who are mad that you overpaid, many people in this thread told you what to do. This is why you don't let hype dictate your purchases.

Glad I was able to help a couple guys yesterday with that premier phone order info. I didn't even know they were doing phone orders I just called to see what's up and guess we got lucky.

Thanks and Repped...for $108 shipped I couldnt pass and I called @ 5pm PST and got a sz. 13. Only had to call twice, I saw that someone had to call 100 times!

It's pretty funny seeing people complain about paying 20-30 over retail. You guys def aren't from NY. As long as it's not outrageous, I dont mind paying over retail at the local shop because it helps them remain open. I've seen many places by me shut down because small business is so hard these days.

does anyone know any stores that still have the concord dunks, im pretty sure theirs atleast one store
Word. They didn't drop around my way and I had too many things going on to chase these down up in NorCal. Cats talking about doubling up. I just need my size 10.5. I don't mind the markup price, just not the ebay price.
;=- pete

As for Tical, let's be real....that album was also a disappointment.  I was expected a home run and got a ground rule double.  OB4CL and Liquid Swords tho?  Home run/grand slam territory.

These are definitely on the radar.  I have a mid and a low with gum buttoms, might as well get a hi also.

Last edited:
Wow so I guess premier was the move on the penguins/tuxedos/suit&ties or whatever. How many pairs did they have lol seems like they got the bulk of the stock. Anyways glad these have come n gone. Those navy highs posted awhile back will be had.

John thanks for clearing that up i thought i was going crazy for a minute

osyrhiz forgot to mention it before but those hemps are my all time favourite ***** releated release so well done
nthat.gif

Decided to undeadstock these today while i study for my last final... gotta say not bad at all for $50 at an outlet with 20% off 

anybody on here ever have luck trying to embroider on a shoe?

found a pair of 99 goldenrods, and I want to add a black wu tang "W" on the heel... it is the closest I will get to having one of my grails and I am cool with that 8)

Wow so I guess premier was the move on the penguins/tuxedos/suit&ties or whatever. How many pairs did they have lol seems like they got the bulk of the stock. Anyways glad these have come n gone. Those navy highs posted awhile back will be had.
Is it that hard to type Concords or just too cool?

As for Tical, let's be real....that album was also a disappointment.  I was expected a home run and got a ground rule double.  OB4CL and Liquid Swords tho?  Home run/grand slam territory.
You out your everlovin mind? That's the most insane comment I've heard in a minute. That album is CRACK, even now. It's actually stood the test of time better than albums I rocked more than it back in the day, like Liquid Swords, Iron Man, Return to the 36. Not OB4CL tho...

These are definitely on the radar.  I have a mid and a low with gum buttoms, might as well get a hi also.

The **** did I just read?
You out your everlovin mind? That's the most insane comment I've heard in a minute. That album is CRACK, even now. It's actually stood the test of time better than albums I rocked more than it back in the day, like Liquid Swords, Iron Man, Return to the 36. Not OB4CL tho...

I sometimes can't decide if I like Only Built or Ironman more.

Last edited:
Tical was his only good solo album IMO. Used to be a red-eyed jedi but had to stop cuz of "randoms" in my line of work. I'm jealous of Washington and Colorado too. Always thought Cali would be the first, but it'll happen.... hopefully sooner rather than later.
Tical 2 wasn't bad, imo. Had a few dope cuts on it. Meth is a sad case. I was really hoping for him to be an all-time great, but like P, he just couldn't keep up with the other cats advancing. Think about 95/96. Meth and P were the GODS back then, at least where I was at. But when you look back at the material Jay was putting out, lyrically it's no contest. People just weren't ready for Hov yet. I stay in Aurora, right outside of Denver, but ever since I got clean from hard drugs, I stopped doing everything else. Not because I want to be drug-free in particular, I'm just not interested in smoking anymore. I used to smoke CRAZY back in H.S., but now it just makes me paranoid. I like being clear-headed. Apparently there were 2 shootings at it, so I'm glad I didn't go. Not to mention, if there were a bombing by a radical, "America is the land of sin" bomber, a ***** festival would probably be a top target in their eyes

Tical was top heavy...Bring The Pain and Release Yo Delf. The album version of All I Need was ok but was completely overshadowed by the remixes.  Overall I had high expectations for the album, and they just weren't met. *shrugs*

OB4CL, Liquid Swords, Ironman >>>> Tical

One thing we can probably agree on: RZA's run from late 1994 - Oct 1995 is legendary.

Didn't want to turn the thread into a album discussion but I gotta disagree with that also. Tical was a dope album, IDK about calling it a classic but it was memorable.

While we're on the topic of 90s hip hop, who knows about Episodes of a Hustla? Underground GEM. And if they put "The Testament" out back when Mega was at his peak, popularity-wise, Mega might've gotten the shine he deserved.

Tical was top heavy...Bring The Pain and Release Yo Delf. The album version of All I Need was ok but was completely overshadowed by the remixes.  Overall I had high expectations for the album, and they just weren't met. *shrugs*

One thing we can probably agree on: RZA's run from late 1994 - Oct 1995 is legendary.

That I would agree with, however never was really a fan of Ironman (flame suit ready) I preferred Supreme Clientle, production is still unmatched IMO.

Tical is a classic. You guys are not hearing what I am hearing :/

his problem is he keeps selling out. NO ONE ELSE IN THE WU-TANG SOLD OUT BUT HIM.

Tical 2000 was okay but nothing special. Tical 0 and 421 is what happens when you sell out and work with Diddy. Then there is this song that was supposed to come out on Crystal Meth had it come out in 2009 like intended.

And while we are on the subject Inspectah Deck is WAY underrated. In every song that he is in you can respectfully argue that he has the best verse

Everything is subjective, and I gotta admit, I kinda felt the same way at first (about Tical). But after checking it out several months ago, it made me see the album in a whole new light. The production on that album was on another level. And Meth was at his grimiest/rawest. So many dope cuts on that album. I think there are maybe 2 songs I want to skip when listening to it. When i was younger, your order was about right. But now, I'm almost thinking Tical goes before Liquid Swords. No point in debating, this could go on forever. Let's just milk this cow, the best way we know how... Park Hill Projects, chicka BLAOW (the black Travis Bickle at his finest...)

And you're right about the RZA. Dude was on a run never seen again. Imagine being around in the basement when he was cooking up those classics. I wonder if those dudes even had an inkling to what was going on...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom