2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

THAT LINE THOUGH. UGHH Been a while since I was in NYC and I think they only had the Madison Square Park location then.
Now they have one in Grand Central hahaha but in all honesty, the only reason Shake Shack beats 5 guys is the shakes. Purely by the burger, 5 guys is leaps and bounds ahead in my opinion.

Anyone have the other color in the nike sb x blacksheep sticker? Need that special box too [emoji]128546[/emoji]
But in the future I plan on making this a display in my house (when I get my own place) probably put the shoes in a glass case with the decks on both sides or somethin. Love this collab

Anyone have the other color in the nike sb x blacksheep sticker? Need that special box too [emoji]128546[/emoji]
But in the future I plan on making this a display in my house (when I get my own place) probably put the shoes in a glass case with the decks on both sides or somethin. Love this collab

if your looking to put skateboards on display i recommend www.sk:nerd:logy.com/

they sell these little hangers you can drill into the wall and hang the boards from, it makes it look really clean this is some of their displays. i have a couple at home they are worth the money and easy to install.

Can anyone recommend a pair of dunk lows? I'm looking for something unique looking but not too bizarre.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom