2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I prefer Columbian gold over Acupulco. 

Def. pass for me. Without the patch and crappy midsole they would have been nice. 

I'm just gonna wear these into the ground I think. Been too lazy to put my kicks away lately

Picked up When Pigs Fly DS for $235 tonight. That's a decent deal to me. :smile:

Was just coming to post this. Rep'd!

Also, you guys can try the code winter2015 for 20% off. They emailed it to me last night but it was too late for me to use it!

Well I'm not talking about getting everyone and their sister in. But if we did one with you, @mints  @vuezie1127  @Sipy  @bballermarkie  @CarolinaKickG  @civickid96  @verse001  @LTrain23  @jLi119  @MaladeeN  @chizzle  @MakeSomeRice  @9thWonder23kid  @John00  @StillIn729  @Dcypoe81  @rapcoz2134  

If I forgot any regulars, let me know. I left out @GatorBeltsNPattieMeltsand @Siye  on purpose because of #BaeSizes and it's not much of a surprise if you guys can only trade with each other.
im so late to the party but what did i miss here haha, slam dunks had me pretty occupied over the last week and didn't spend much time in this thread

Picked up When Pigs Fly DS for $235 tonight. That's a decent deal to me.
smile.gif

Not bad. I usually look for $180 range but I may have found a good pair of WPF Concepts edition for $260 shipped so I'm gonna hop on that soon.

im so late to the party but what did i miss here haha, slam dunks had me pretty occupied over the last week and didn't spend much time in this thread
PM me for info about the exchange. 

Can anyone be in the exchange?

Not bad. I usually look for $180 range but I may have found a good pair of WPF Concepts edition for $260 shipped so I'm gonna hop on that soon.
Thanks dope!! Yeah I know I could grab em cheaper, but I've wanted a pair bad so I hopped on it.

^ you'll probably be able to get those for $50 before the end of the year
True but right NOW you can get them for $82 haha

Yes. 1111 rep. I wanna thank all my power couples that made countless wishes at 1111. I wouldn't have been able to do it without the love and passion of such stargazers. It truly is an amazing feeling to be on top.

Last edited:

^ you'll probably be able to get those for $50 before the end of the year
True but right NOW you can get them for $82 haha

Yes. 1111 rep. I wanna thank all my power couples that made countless wishes at 1111. I wouldn't have been able to do it without the love and passion of such stargazers. It truly is an amazing feeling to be on top.

Back
Top Bottom