2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Those were an odd release for Preme. Pretty hyped but no real sell out with the swiftness. Now people kinda hate them (I always thought they looked clean, just never enough to buy them). Dope shot as usual! You in on the exchange?

thanks! nah first time hearing about it

That's good to hear, want them and I usually don't wait but this month and holidays are a killer. Definitely holding out for some type of discount. AG box is $120?

That's good to hear, want them and I usually don't wait but this month and holidays are a killer. Definitely holding out for some type of discount. AG box is $120?
Definitely says $120 on the box, but Nike just put out a tweet that they are $108?!?! Dumbass people at Nike I swear...

Just catching up on the threads posts after a weekend of festival going. I'll be sending a PM to danvsman danvsman later. Didn't wear much in the way of dunks and haven't made any real sneaker purchases lately aside from a pair of old AF1s, but I feel like I'm going to get the bug again soon enough.

Just catching up on the threads posts after a weekend of festival going. I'll be sending a PM to @DanVsMan later. Didn't wear much in the way of dunks and haven't made any real sneaker purchases lately aside from a pair of old AF1s, but I feel like I'm going to get the bug again soon enough.
Appreciated, man. 23 in so far, shooting for 30 by the time I close out applications. Shouldn't be tough with all the interest so far.

True. 

Spoke to a few shop owners and it seems that Nike SB is in some-what of a 'wtf do we do' situation. 

It's over saturation of the market.

Same thing happened to AF1s. Sure there are infinite color combinations and materials that can be used but they all can't and won't be a hit.

Maybe Nike needs to consider lowering their prices to reduce the "wait for discount" mentality. Or reducing the number of releases. Slow down the machine and make them 'count' more.

It's over saturation of the market.

Same thing happened to AF1s. Sure there are infinite color combinations and materials that can be used but they all can't and won't be a hit.

Maybe Nike needs to consider lowering their prices to reduce the "wait for discount" mentality. Or reducing the number of releases. Slow down the machine and make them 'count' more.

It wasn't long ago when it was one QS a month. Nike is killing themselves with multiple released on Monday, thurs, fri and saturday.

The White Rayguns that I bought are going back up on eBay. They are a size 12 and I am a 13, we worked something else out.

Just a heads up!!

Back
Top Bottom