2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I screenshotted my reps when I was leet.

Some dude wrote me a paragraph long PM one time about how useless I am and how I contribute nothing to the community, so for every new milestone I hit on rep, I would PM him back a screencap 

"sharkin is headed for greatness"

"sharkin is a pillar of the community"

"sharkin is a thought leader"

Last edited:
I screenshotted my reps when I was leet.

That is L33T.

Some dude wrote me a paragraph long PM one time about how useless I am and how I contribute nothing to the community, so for every new milestone I hit on rep, I would PM him back a screencap 

"sharkin is headed for greatness"

"sharkin is a pillar of the community"

"sharkin is a thought leader"
Hahaha I love never-ending comebacks like this. Dude probably regrets ever speaking to you.

On my radar:

SBeezys
Shield Pack (for 60 shipped I'll bite)
Black/White AJ1s

Yeah I think that's it. Well, hopefully. For my wallet's sake.

While we're on the subject, does anyone know what determines how many points you get per thumbs up? Is it based on how many reps the person repping you has?

From what I can tell, you either get 1, 2, or 3 points per thumbs up, but no idea how it's determined.

While we're on the subject, does anyone know what determines how many points you get per thumbs up? Is it based on how many reps the person repping you has?

From what I can tell, you either get 1, 2, or 3 points per thumbs up, but no idea how it's determined.
The people who have more reps, their reps count more. So I said 1112 earlier but in reality coming from me that rep probably counted as 3 instead of 1.

Has to do with the other person's rep count. From what I can tell, you give 1/2 the amount of badges you have in rep. So for you, you have 8 badges which means you should give 4 rep per upvote. It always rounds down, though. So someone like me with 7 badges will give 3 rep per upvote. I've gotten as much as 5 per upvote from some people

sipy what do you think the chances are that the next concept sb is an nyc exclusive?
No clue. I'd say that would midway-suck since their flagship is in Cambridge.

Though, Im from NYC so I have roots layed out everywhere. Depending on drop date I'll probably be able to cop either way. Lines in NYC would be beyond nuts though...

I have to admit too, Im sort of bummed thats happening. Felt nice having an exclusive shop by me. 

Last edited:
sipy what do you think the chances are that the next concept sb is an nyc exclusive?

No clue. I'd say that would midway-suck since their flagship is in Cambridge.
Though, Im from NYC so I have roots layed out everywhere. Depending on drop date I'll probably be able to cop either way. Lines in NYC would be beyond nuts though...

I really really want one of the full CNCPTS packagings. I have 3 of their collabs and no instore stuff.

They should be nice to Boston

clockwork_nation
10 minutes ago
Wouldn't it be nice if you could just win a pair of the #Acapulcogolds? Well thanks to clockwork, you can! [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji] repost this picture. Tag @clockwork_nation and use hash tag #acapulcogoldrush we'll be giving away 5 free pairs and contest starts now ends on the 8th

Back
Top Bottom