2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So in for the De La retro
nthat.gif

Totally missed out on the BSS code stacking!! Would have loved a pair of the Shield Highs for $50ish. Right now I can only get the price down to $70. :smh:

After a bit of googling, I found a couple more stackable coupons for BSS and was able to pick up a pair of the Shield Highs for $57.12 shipped. Here are the codes I used. Enjoy!! :smokin

83vbAwy
news
kix
benm-nccp

On a off note one of my shops told me that only 1k Northern Lights lows were made....

but honestly it feels like so much more, he's prob wrong.

Last edited:
He said 1K on lows...I think that's fairly right.
when @rapcoz2134 posted the online quantities way back before the drop I remember counting just shy of 2000.  If someone wants to be a detective they can go check...at least we'll have a solid number for the online quantities.  Then if we add the ones that were sold in-store we should be able to get within +/- a couple hundred of the actual production numbers.

Being a GR there's very little chance the Salt Stains sell out. The only GR I can remember not hitting discounts were the Baohaus and that was only due to shipment problems from Nike, which helped hype them up a bit.

Lows were in the 3-5K range based on Solemartyr + in store analysis, or at least that's what I grokked.

Back
Top Bottom