2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone ever order from undefeated online site? If so how long does it take to normally get stuff in from them? Ordered a few shirts the other day during there Black Friday promotion.

I don't know if YoTHs hit outlets here.. I remember one guy in here stunting that he got 6 pairs in Australia outlets.

Now that you mention it, I may try those since I switched mine out for the black.  If that doesn't work, I can go with the fully laced pair.
The royal blue laces from Fully Laced is as close as you can get other than the additional laces from the jpack. I use the fully laced version on my WPFs and they look great.

Last edited:
when @rapcoz2134
posted the online quantities way back before the drop I remember counting just shy of 2000.  If someone wants to be a detective they can go check...at least we'll have a solid number for the online quantities.  Then if we add the ones that were sold in-store we should be able to get within +/- a couple hundred of the actual production numbers.

3196 + what sold in store...I'd guess about 3500 total.

On a off note one of my shops told me that only 1k Northern Lights lows were made....

but honestly it feels like so much more, he's prob wrong.
3200 released online. No count on in-store obviously so my guess is somewhere around 4k total produced.

Last edited:

the laces from the royal jpack looks close to the WPF
Now that you mention it, I may try those since I switched mine out for the black.  If that doesn't work, I can go with the fully laced pair.

This is a pic of em with the laces from the j pack

Anybody know where else I can cop SB laces from? FULLYLACED was didn't have the black laces in the length I needed.

Been gone a few days. All this info being shared is great. Glad to see things back on track after the NL release. It really brought out the beasts. Saw this on a FB group today

That's just ridiculous.

Well gang, got myself an early Christmas gift off the bay, WPF size 13, 150 shipped!!  

'Pound'. I wish I had the lace locks to go with them.

Yea just like the YOTH and NLs

YOTH hit outlets, NLs will too. Salt stains will follow suit

WHAT?! How did I miss YOTH hitting outlets. I tried to cop those for a good 2 weeks after release.
Count me in as shocked as wel!

I can't rate them as a top 5 group, top 10 sure, only because all of their albums as a group weren't consistent, I'm listening to the new one right now and I'm like what is this? I need classic Wu with OG RZA beats.
I felt the same way.  Peep the new Ghostface.  It does not disappoint.  

Nike really been flooding the streets with release after release.

Not to mention Jordans, LeBrons, Kobes, etc.

Back
Top Bottom