2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

This is more or less what I'm getting at with saying "I'm too old to wear those colors." I think a lot of dudes started to rock with these loud shoes after Ye dropped his Nikes. I was an impressionable youth before that saw Cam'ron wearing some pink gear and said why not. It was a different look at the moment and I rocked with it. I even copped a pink Hawks jersey that I still have to this day.

I remember those days! I like pink as well but it has to be subtle not a lot of it on a shirt.

You don't understand fandom. People love you for one thing you do they gonna love everything you do.

Yep Fandom is exactly what it is.
IMO the NL dunks (Both HI and Low) trump the yeezy in appearance with the same color blocking.

Anybody know the deal with the "salt stains" local board shop did not get them and they usually get every quickstrikes can't find them anywhere now except for rape prices on eBay

Salt Stains are a GR homie.

Kanye's has great style. He makes even the most casual sneaker look high end with how he coordinates his outfits. He basically showed the world that you can wear sneakers without NT denim or jordan sweatpants.

The air max 90 hype was ridiculous though.

[emoji]128529[/emoji]

Looks like my size is already gone might be a minority here but I actually am really feeling these thanks for all the info guys hopefully I can get my hands on them at that price in the future

Looks like my size is already gone might be a minority here but I actually am really feeling these thanks for all the info guys hopefully I can get my hands on them at that price in the future
I'm sold on them too, and would definitely scoop them if they ever catch a discount...I think a lot of dudes here feel that they're too similar to the Beijing lows and thusly are passing.

I'm sold on them too, and would definitely scoop them if they ever catch a discount...I think a lot of dudes here feel that they're too similar to the Beijing lows and thusly are passing.
I definitely want a pair just as far away from retail as possible.

That's the only reason I'm passing. still gonna likely end up getting them though...I know how I am lol

Stashed Boxes just posted a nice pic of them on their IG. If I got a pair I'd want em exactly like that. Not too much white not too much black.

Last edited:
Any idea when West Side or Martini are getting theirs?
I asked about them at Martini Northfield on Saturday when I stopped by to see if they had NLs. He said they didn't have them and that he didn't know they were getting ready to release. I bet they came in with the NLs though. Didn't follow up to see if they got them in yet. He told me Tuesday when I was there.

Last edited:
I like the dela highs. Would rather see the highs as lows (for real, no custom)

The bae's size 4.5 came in today from Premier. Just tested the glow on them. It's way better than I expected. Very dope. Hopefully, I can find my true size eventually. 

I have Beijings and I don't really see it I can see maybe the mid materiel being almost similar but I like them the icy sole def sets them off but I'm not paying over retail for them , this is why I *** with niketalk sneakerheads helping sneakerheads [emoji]128526[/emoji] wish my old account wasn't deleted

De la lo highs look okay gonna pass though. I Think a Black swoosh would have made a world of difference for the better though just my opinion.

De la lo highs look okay gonna pass though. I Think a Black swoosh would have made a world of difference for the better though just my opinion.

Never was a fan of the lows they always reminded me of those fake plastic kicks you can cop at your local fried chicken spot if you live in the hood like I do [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] but nah for real if they don't come out with the high's in a low top version it's an injustice

Never was a fan of the lows they always reminded me of those fake plastic kicks you can cop at your local fried chicken spot if you live in the hood like I do [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] but nah for real if they don't come out with the high's in a low top version it's an injustice

I know all too well about that lol It's right up there with the bootleg J's and see through AF1s.
But yea I never really liked the low either just seems like they were in middle of designing it and just forgot about the rest of the shoe lol Highs on other hand are nice.

I know all too well about that lol It's right up there with the bootleg J's and see through AF1s.
But yea I never really liked the low either just seems like they were in middle of designing it and just forgot about the rest of the shoe lol Highs on other hand are nice.

They still be having them invisible AF1's [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] and peeps still be wearing them [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] not only are you copping fake $40 kicks you also showing off your dirty a*s sock game

Lol that's what they remind me of haha

Back
Top Bottom