2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yeah red firecrackers are up on the bay for 250 in decent quantities, that alone says its likely not a HS. Even the biggest eBay resellers couldn't get big runs of the blue Levi's and they certainly weren't selling em for that cheap. I'm guessing its just going to be a QS pack or maybe the black will be a GR and the red just a QS. Either way I'm happy, gives me a lot more hope about grabbing both for retail.

They are releasing the BP with insoles and a regular pair similar to WPF

I cant stand seeing the sight of shoes outta the box stacked on one another. What if you stepped on poop! that pair underneath is gonna stink.

Firecrackers, I want both!. It's weird how the prices on eBay are very close to each other. I guess the red ones will be more limited. Hope they won't be to hard to obtain.

Question #1: We've seen Nike SB do a City pack, if they were to do another one what cities would you want them to make a SB for and why?

Question #2: In your opinion what's more annoying, a raving hype beast or a crusty old OG collector that has an extreme sense of entitlement? Why?

Question #3: If you could go back in time and give yourself ONE tip when you starting collecting sneakers/SB, what would it be and why?

Question #4: What is one sneaker that you were SUPER excited to see release, but once you got them in hand you were disappointed with? Why?

Question #1: Id like to see a Washington DC/DMV dunk. the whole area puts on for sneakers and the scene isnt dying down. And its the nations capital, the things you could do with an American cw and a city landscape/monuments design... theyd be dope. 

Detailed shots of the red firework dunk low, they're looking pretty amazing to me! Like the little difference on the heel tab of being warning explosive, instead of caution flammable. Really hope I can get my hands on these, not gonna be too easy if they are a HS but I think it will be well worth the effort. :smokin

I neeeeed these!

idk which heel branding on the Firecrackers i like more, the 'Caution Flammable" on the blacks or "Warning Explosive" on the reds...

1) It should be a skating city pack. I mean cities that are in the best recent skate vids.

2) I have to deal with the second option daily (Dad)

3) Don't.

4) Got to be 2012 Supreme lows, the quality was bum. But after waiting 3 hours I couldn't say no...

1) Deff A Skate Cities Pack. Most Influential, Etc Etc.

2) Crusty OGs. I Can't Stand Listening To Grown *** Men Whine About The Glory Days.

3) Don't Cop Anything If It Isn't DS. I Found A Few "Steals" When I First Started, & They Turned Out To Be My Most Least Favorite Shoes That I Can't Seem To Get Rid Of.

4) Ehh, Idk.

Question #1: We've seen Nike SB do a City pack, if they were to do another one what cities would you want them to make a SB for and why?

A Wonders of the world city series would be dope so like Sydney could rep the Great Barrier Reef and so on. Think it would be dope bc to my knowledge nothing has       ever been done like that.

Question #2: In your opinion what's more annoying, a raving hype beast or a crusty old OG collector that has an extreme sense of entitlement? Why?

I'd say a raving "hype beast" since a lot of them tend to have this aura of entitlement. Most crusty old OGs (like the ones in this thread) are just tired and all need a nap to stop their incessant nagging. 
laugh.gif

Question #3: If you could go back in time and give yourself ONE tip when you starting collecting sneakers/SB, what would it be and why?

Buy shoes now in an 11.5/12 so you can wear em when your feet stop growing. I didn't appreciate kicks back then like I do now since I'm more into them so looking back it's like " Damn you had those and ran them into the ground? "

anyone else think that the red firecrackers would be sicker if the heel pattern was red/black instead of red/white? I know that the actual firecrackers that design is from are red and white but i think with the colorway it'd look better black. just a thought, theyre dope regardless

Question #4: What is one sneaker that you were SUPER excited to see release, but once you got them in hand you were disappointed with? Why?

1. Chicago & London because those are my favorite cities that I have lived in. NY because I visited and fell in love.

2. Tool *** OGs. No one cares that you are almost 40 years old. I'm sure you can take that talk to the local retirment community where you belong. Hypebeast dont affect me in any way. OGs flaunt the effects of gravity on their low hanging balls every chance they get. They conduct themselves like 5 year olds "If you are under 27 you shouldnt have a pair of OG 1s" "I know useless basketball statistics by heart. I deserve this shoe most" "When you are standing in line they should ask you 3 questions regarding [slightly related subject matter] in order to get their shoes".

Like seriously OGs. No one cares. Your opinions are bad, and you should feel bad.

3. Stop beating all your SBs. Nike SBs creative team is going to fall off in '08. You will be left without any good ones.

4. I dont have any. I can't afford all the shoes I want. I have to get the ones I want the most so that never happens.

Back
Top Bottom