2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

yeah man I wanted those so bad when the first pics leaked but now with all the BP on em I don't know anymore :/

They are releasing the BP with insoles and a regular pair similar to WPF

Them BPs need to release already. I need a date on those Quilted Leather joints and both Firecrackers are getting copped. MAN! this is gonna be a nice summer. 

potential SB of the year right there.
and about the pushead 2's, wasnt retail 160?
At MIA? I thought 150 but you may be right. I went to the Sunny Isles location at like 6 am and couldn't get a pair, so I've tried to forget about the shoe entirely haha. The question is why was I trying so hard to get a shoe almost double over retail

Buttery suede? that doesn't even sound right.  The shoes are on point though.

It's an expression, butter soft suede and leather. Not all suede and leather are the same.

Im thinking the alternate laces should be yellow. Or are they just going to be red?

I'm curious about the alternate laces too, yellow would be dope, white would be disappointing IMO

Need some help here fellas...

I was at the local outlet this morning and found some Neon SB laces bundled up (just like the extra SB laces come in the box).

The Neon laces were found in an empty Nike SB box with no label...

My question to you is what recent SB release came with Neon laces?

Last edited:
^ what color box was it? First thing that comes to mind is the neon j packs, but I think those are more of a green color than your laces

wow that on feet pic of the FTCs with the khakis is too clean...been confused as to why everyone seems to love those so much and thought they were too plain until now. sick shot man
Thank you sir, repped. Thought I'd provide some pics if anyone was on the fence about em lol

Detailed shots of the red firework dunk low, they're looking pretty amazing to me! Like the little difference on the heel tab of being warning explosive, instead of caution flammable. Really hope I can get my hands on these, not gonna be too easy if they are a HS but I think it will be well worth the effort. :smokin

still feeling the black one more.

potential SB of the year right there.
and about the pushead 2's, wasnt retail 160?
The bag that comes with it says retail is $125 but the shop the guy I bought them from charged $130. He was trying to pool up more money for dunkxchange so he was letting stuff go for decent prices

Back
Top Bottom