2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

nike_705433-601_01.jpg

http://www.kicksusa.com/nike/dunk-cmft-prm-lt-crimson-705433-601.html

Last edited:
Less than 48 hrs until atlas release all.

Anyone know if their grey pairs will come with special packaging? Going for the black pair and will pass on grey until the general release if no special packaging for the grey.

Less than 48 hrs until atlas release all.

Anyone know if their grey pairs will come with special packaging? Going for the black pair and will pass on grey until the general release if no special packaging for the grey.

Hey guys, so this is info straight from Atlas.

The Black shop exclusive will be $130. (This is cheaper than I expected)

The Grey version won't come with those extras but Atlas will include a magazine and sticker pack.

There you go!

Man this shoe thing gets expensive, now i understand why I cut back

Atlas are a must though

Last edited:
Man this shoe thing gets expensive, now i understand why I cut back

Atlas are a must though

I couldn't agree more. There's a bunch of GR that I said I wanted but I just backed off. Even for 50-60 it adds up quick.

Atlas are a must indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't agree more. There's a bunch of GR that I said I wanted but I just backed off. Even for 50-60 it adds up quick.

Atlas are a must indeed.

Right? I'm the same one, cop a bunch of steals mixed in with a bigger purchase and it's like damn that's why my AMEX bill seems so big :lol:

Right? I'm the same one, cop a bunch of steals mixed in with a bigger purchase and it's like damn that's why my AMEX bill seems so big :lol:

Lord knows, plus I'm going to Vegas next month so I've been super on the low. Thank god the M&N sale was only 40% :lol:

Worked it out that I will be heading home to try for Atlas on my desktop, scheduled a jobsite visit an hour later near my hood.... so I'll just be taking a late lunch to hopefully eat

still all nervous though.....

For you fellas looking for disposables, vegas premium north outlet has em for 39.97. Just got a pair.
They have me on hold now. Checking to see if they have em.

They only had an 11 but found 1 sz 9 in florida. On hold there now.

Aaaaaaand. No luck.

Thanks for posting though.

Back
Top Bottom