2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

haven't been in the thread in a minute.. sorry for stupid question --- will the usual suspects (SPoT, Premier, etc) be dropping the wider Atlas dunk release?

Size 12 80 shipped pics don't look bad but I'd ask for better... On eBay

Last edited:
One thing that bugs me more than pictures that don't clearly depict the condition of the shoe is when people take pictures of shoes they are selling.. While they are wearing them.

I'd hate to spend all the effort that goes into a collab and then have it be under retail less than a week after release.

So true. However, I wish I could say that I felt like they put a lot of effort into that collab.

Last edited:
I'd hate to spend all the effort that goes into a collab and then have it be under retail less than a week after release.
P-rod seems like the kind of person who would rather have it be available to everyone who wants a pair versus like 1000 pairs. Met him multiple times and he is one chill dude.

It does suck to see price drop a week after release but all he has to worry is about the pairs selling at his own inventory at primitive not the other shops right.

The design was basic.

But after this long rant i still like the design.

I agree! The quality is bar-none some of the best I have ever seen on a pair of shoes. They even lasered the midsole! I got the Roadblocks too. Really nice shoes. Super happy with New Balance. And BAIT! Glad they opened up a new store in SF. I did not get the special crate and stuff though.
I got mine in today and loving them.  I was kinda hoping the blue on the Cobra Commanders would pop a little more, but overall still happy with what I got.  After that and the Familia and Concept releases I don't think my wallet is going to recover though.

Don't know if any of you guys wanted some pretty good beater Quartersnacks size 9.5, but currently on eBay...

Wait, wtf. familia collab is dropping this weekend too?? How come no deets then? What does their special pack look like. Waaay too little info if they're dropping in just a few days.

Happy Birthday! and happy hump day to the rest of the working class in here

This weekend is ISO release and apparently only 150 pairs are coming out at that point, wide range release is set for July 4th I beleive...oh and as for specials
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
Nada

Last edited:
picked these up from ontario mills nike factory store. they also got a pair of this years v-day lows size 11 on the hash wall

also saw several pairs of the send help 2s (I know not many fans of the shoe) sizes 10.5-12 in case anyone is interested in any of these

Don't know if any of you guys wanted some pretty good beater Quartersnacks size 9.5, but currently on eBay...
Quartersnacks are probably my most comfy dunk as of now.  that ebay listing...do ppl actually buy shoes that beat up..? 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom