2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

They have me on hold now. Checking to see if they have em.

They only had an 11 but found 1 sz 9 in florida. On hold there now.

Aaaaaaand. No luck.

Thanks for posting though.

Bro they had 10-12s. Sorry I didn't post sizes. Been in the desert sun all day lol

Quartersnacks are probably my most comfy dunk as of now.  that ebay listing...do ppl actually buy shoes that beat up..? 
sick.gif
The shoe's in pretty good condition tbh, just that the seller is apparently too lazy to push the toe boxes back out lol. But for these listings its a bit of a tradeoff. Miss out on the box, laces, and insoles, but you'll pay way below retail. If you're gonna purchase in a collector's sense then it's prob a pass, but on the other hand if you just want beaters/skate kicks...

Last edited:
I would never skate a used shoe. Always irks me when I see eBay sellers suggesting that.

You don't want to wear a shoe someone else broke in. The footbed would be wrecked and your foot would never properly settle in.

I don't care how good of a deal it is, if the seller posts a pic of the shoes on his/her feet.... I'm out....
There is one guy that keeps posting pics with no socks (or just cut really low) while flexing
I have noticed he keeps reposting the same shoes over and over

Only used shoes I'll buy are the worn

Just doubled up on the warmth lows for $55 shipped.... Which just happens to be what I'm wearing today (noticed they are kind of dirty too)

If you have to clean a pair of shoes before your first wear thats a L

If you pay over retail for any used shoe thats a L

If you cant afford/dont want to pay the going rate for a DS shoe, than maybe that shoe isnt for you.

hmm i was hoping it would have spikes like in the sample and not stars. gold tip laces would have been cool too but thats easily replaceable. 

The shoe's condition is a huge factor, and at most I'll also go for "pass as DS." But if you really just want a pair to beat to death and are in the mood for some dunks, a lot of random decent pairs come up way under retail.

The notion of "beat heat" is ridiculous though, what's the point of having a pair of "heat" sneakers if they're already run down and for the most part prob paying over $100 lol.

One thing that bugs me more than pictures that don't clearly depict the condition of the shoe is when people take pictures of shoes they are selling.. While they are wearing them.
So true. However, I wish I could say that I felt like they put a lot of effort into that collab.
that bugs me too its like I don't wanna see how stupid you look in em
laugh.gif

haven't been in the thread in a minute.. sorry for stupid question --- will the usual suspects (SPoT, Premier, etc) be dropping the wider Atlas dunk release?
why wouldn't they be? if anyone gets anything and a good amount of them its those spots...
Wait, wtf. familia collab is dropping this weekend too?? How come no deets then? What does their special pack look like. Waaay too little info if they're dropping in just a few days.
the in store only is and theyre acting like ******** cause theyre not a nike online retailer store

Last edited:
that bugs me too its like I don't wanna see how stupid you look in em :lol:

Man lol it gives me that feeling you have when you see a roach in someone's house. Makes me paranoid as hell and a bit on the itchy side!

The notion of "beat heat" is ridiculous though, what's the point of having a pair of "heat" sneakers.....

I've said this time and time again... The word "heat" is over used and is always based more off personal connection to that particular item. Very similar to using a scale of 1-10 to gauge condition.

That's why I don't buy anything but DS. I could wear a shoe for an hour and say oh this is PADS. Whereas Johnny Bravo up the block might wear his for a day, walk to school, have his homies spill some orange soda on them, stub his toe maybe bleed a little through his sock, and sweat all day cause he's been hoofing it.. But yet after a magic eraser is applied to the midsole you've got a PADS sneaker lol

No thanks.

There's nothing to debate It's just one man's opinion on his sneaker purchases.
My rubbutal might have caused a back and forth, but you hit the nail on the head... Just our personal opinions, to each his own.

My thought was... If I find a pair of really nice tiff lows for let's say $300.. Based on what you said I'm taking the L because I paid over retail and am not willing to spend the market price (around 1k give or take) for a DS pair? And since I'm not willing to, the shoe isn't for me? That just makes no sense in my mind.

Last edited:
Just found out i have to work in Connecticut tomorrow at 330. There if wi-fi in the parking lot but I cant bring my laptop. I get off the train at like 255. This will be annoying as I am trying to do a test run on my iphone adding an item to cart and when i click purchase it does not load anything.... Made an account. We will see what happens

Last edited:
Looking at the black atlas next to grey atlas. I feel like they probably should've used the dark grey liner from grey pair on blacks as well. But luckily for me and my wallet they used white :tongue: lol

There's nothing to debate It's just one man's opinion on his sneaker purchases.
My rubbutal might have caused a back and forth, but you hit the nail on the head... Just our personal opinions, to each his own.

My thought was... If I find a pair of really nice tiff lows for let's say $300.. Based on what you said I'm taking the L because I paid over retail and am not willing to spend the market price (around 1k give or take) for a DS pair? And since I'm not willing to, the shoe isn't for me? That just makes no sense in my mind.

^^ I feel you Jkitty, its all about preference and perceived value.

Someone posted a used pair of tiffs on facebook for $680 and every comment was "steal" or "crazy steal", I was sitting back in astonishment that a 1000% markup on a used shoe was viewed that way.

I know tiff ownership is viewed as a rite of passage around these parts but they're just a $60 pair of nike's in my eyes.

Last edited:
every generation of peeps gonna have different sneaker terminology...heck...the term DEADSTOCK has taken several routes since the original meaning of no longer in stock.

i'm not a fan of PADS either but it's attached to the new meaning of DS.

I rarely see NIB and NWT for shoe listings now so I've just adapted to the DS world.

I'm with @sharkin tho...I could never skate in used kicks...

I only got those tiff lows I have because that was the first question people asked when they found out I collected SBs.... Like owning those makes you a legit "collector"
So now I'm legit because I have both highs and lows

Back
Top Bottom