2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

nthat.gif

Does anyone know if the material on the Atlas Collab overlays is the same as the Mag Dunks, or different?

Forgive me if this was asked, I seen a bunch of pics of the collab in store and thought someone may be able to comment on it.

I'll see any of you guys out there for the Atlas collab. Looking like I'll be there around 9 tonight

I mean, unless Atlas is not enforcing 1 per, everyone that is bothering to line up should get theirs.

I'm more curious to see how the site holds up tomorrow...

Last edited:
I imagine that, while they have 650/1100 pairs allocated for the online drop, that they will sell as many pairs in store as they can before they drop online.

650 may be high or low depending on the in store turnout.

I mean, unless Atlas is not enforcing 1 per, everyone that is bothering to line up should get theirs.

Generally, atlas will do one per until the line is done. Then they let you back in. Depending on the line, I may circle back, but if it's 100+ I'm likely leaving.

they're enforcing 1 per... if the "madness" dies down before noon, they might let people buy more.
#MakeSomeTruth

Last edited:
Are people really lining up overnite for these? Is that really necessary? Serious question.

Some people aren't willing to risk it/have nothing better to do/think these will resell and don't value their time spent camping.

NL lows had 5x the quantity and sold out online in 13 minutes.

Last edited:
people be thirsty...i hope everyone can succeed doeee

Hold up.. I can hear my heart beating...

they're enforcing 1 per... if the "madness" dies down before noon, they might let people buy more.
#MakeSomeTruth

Yup. I got word from them a few days back that it was definitely 1 per person.

It does make me wonder though. Let's say they do sell out online quickly. I wonder if they are watching orders shipping to the same address.. this of course Is dependent upon being able to get through twice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom