2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

These are dope

I'm thinking maybe midnight Will see a lot of movement. Considering they open at 9am instead of the normal 11am, we'll see. I'll make my rounds to that area here and there.

Dam my plan was to head there at 6am and chill ... If the line is thick I'm a go to work since I'm only 5 miles away from work.... Are you planning on lining up? sfjunglist sfjunglist

Nah, I can't line up. Gotta head to work in the morning. Planning on heading to Atlas around 10:30ish. But if people are camping out for these, I might have underestimated the demand and might just try my luck online.

Yall gonna post up for 9 hours for a shoe that'll be available online? I have adhd. I'd go crazy or just do hella drugs in line and scare everybody off.

This reminds me of lining up for Hemps (hoping to get Bonsais). There were a bunch of us hype af ready to go and camp and it was the same 5 dudes that showed up overnight and no one else :lol:

But this is the only way you can guarantee your pair I guess. I mean, I live on a computer at work so I'm not worried about missing the drop, more like the website taking a dump.

Last edited:
Nah, I can't line up. Gotta head to work in the morning. Planning on heading to Atlas around 10:30ish. But if people are camping out for these, I might have underestimated the demand and might just try my luck online.

Gotcha! I was thinking if it's mad thick I'll head to lunch early around 10 and pick them up as well!

Are people really lining up overnite for these? Is that really necessary? Serious question.
I'm thinking maybe midnight Will see a lot of movement. Considering they open at 9am instead of the normal 11am, we'll see. I'll make my rounds to that area here and there.
Know a few people going in a few hours just to be sure. 

Also....

Flight Club got the Grey Atlas joints for $200 already? Yea this might get ugly. 

I'm curious how the line will be

Last year when the Tiff highs dropped, there was a line starting on Tuesday at my local.... 5 DAYS AHEAD!

I was up there on Friday making fun of the people

There was almost a fight, no more lines after that

They do raffles/lottery tickets

They have not gotten any Atlas grays yet.... neither of my locals have

I would still try. I would gauge the hype to be on the more conservative side of things. I have trouble accepting that 700+ pairs will sell out upon opening.

I would still try. I would gauge the hype to be on the more conservative side of things. I have trouble accepting that 700+ pairs will sell out upon opening.

I completely agree with the sentiment. But... if they do 650 online, that makes 450 at the brick and mortar. Can I see 450 heads coming through San Mateo first thing? Nah. If you are there, with the 1 per limit, when they open, I find it hard to think you will miss your shot. That said, I don't know the size spread but you know at least half gotta be 9-10.5

Back
Top Bottom