2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Was tired of hearing it!

lol
laugh.gif

They are beater hand me downs..... Nothing I went out and bought (though if I find a nice pair for a decent price I wouldn't mind grabbing so I can give these to someone else.... Yellow midsoles!)

I'll have to look for the before, and *after-after* but this was after the first treatment for yellowing.

Last edited:
One thing that bugs me more than pictures that don't clearly depict the condition of the shoe is when people take pictures of shoes they are selling.. While they are wearing them.
So true. However, I wish I could say that I felt like they put a lot of effort into that collab.
I hate when people take dark or  blurry pics of their shoes. Are people really trying to hide the condition doing this? Or are they that stupid? 
sick.gif

I hate when people take dark or  blurry pics of their shoes. Are people really trying to hide the condition doing this? Or are they that stupid? :x
Sometimes they are just that stupid. There was a pair of send helps on the bay that appeared to look great but the lighting was so bad. I asked for more pics and what does he do? Sends me more pics with the same lighting.

^^ I feel you Jkitty, its all about preference and perceived value.

Someone posted a used pair of tiffs on facebook for $680 and every comment was "steal" or "crazy steal", I was sitting back in astonishment that a 1000% markup on a used shoe was viewed that way.

I know tiff ownership is viewed as a rite of passage around these parts but they're just a $60 pair of nike's in my eyes.
I don't really disagree with anything you're saying.. Owning tiff lows does nothing for me, if I came up on them, sure I'd grab them. I was really just using them as an example.

As everyone knows, this is an expensive hobby, so for me I look at the gap between the cost of a DS pair vs used, and decide accordingly. I wear all my kicks so to me it's like.. Why spend $300 on a DS pair when I can pay less than half that for a pair worn maybe a handful of times. Someones feet being in the shoes a few times doesn't scare me, I'm a gym rat, that's the least of my worries as far as germs and stuff is concerned.

Again, this is why I love this thread. You can actually have a conversation with someone.

Lol did you end up asking for better lighting or did you walk away? 
I asked for pics with better lighting from the start. I didn't know how to ask the same question again lol. Probably why they've been relisted 3-4 times since. Sad bc I really think they're in great shape but I'm not willing to chance it with that lighting.

I asked for pics with better lighting from the start. I didn't know how to ask the same question again lol. Probably why they've been relisted 3-4 times since. Sad bc I really think they're in great shape but I'm not willing to chance it with that lighting.

That's one of those postings you just keep in the watch list and watch for price to creep down low enough to take risk lol

Yep. It's a disaster.

People used to buy shoes to have.

Now they rent them and move on to the next hyped thing.

VVVVVVNDS Worn once for NT stuntin, Need to sell ASAP!

Any guesses as to why we're less than 48 hours away from the Atlas QS and virtually no shops are advertising them? :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom