2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

A youtube review about those Concept Stained Glass Window highs for those that are into them. Skip to 2:50 for less story and more shoe! Hope this helps.

What people do for some online fame. Don't know why he thought the smartest idea was to plaster pictures of an unreleased yet shoe all over the internet.
That's a good way to get his friend with the brand new store in hot water with Nike.
Kinda doesn't make sense of further broadcasting the story either.
Shoulda kept it on the down low.

I dunno people seem to lack common sense these days imo.

Flight Club is still selling De La Soul lows for $200 so.... Not a good representation. If they are only $200 on Flight Club and they haven't officially dropped yet that ain't so bad considering what they sell other QS for.

EDIT:
$90 over retail for a yet-to-be-released pair seems pretty tame to me.

I agree. I saw Flight Club, saw the price, and the shoe, and factored in the Flight Club premium, did some eBay math, subtracted the hype factor after a few weeks and... they shouldn't be so bad. Typical formula.

Last edited:
Lol wow that kid is a freaking blabbermouth on youtube

anything for reps/efame/likes/comments/subscribes tho

Shoes look Hot fiya tho

What people do for some online fame. Don't know why he thought the smartest idea was to plaster pictures of an unreleased yet shoe all over the internet.
That's a good way to get his friend with the brand new store in hot water with Nike.
Kinda doesn't make sense of further broadcasting the story either.
Shoulda kept it on the down low.

I dunno people seem to lack common sense these days imo.
I don't know what he was thinking. He got his friend in trouble by posting pictures on Instagram which were pulled, and then he goes and post a video of them...

Last edited:
Yall gonna post up for 9 hours for a shoe that'll be available online? I have adhd. I'd go crazy or just do hella drugs in line and scare everybody off.

I remember at atlas Black Friday for 112 the line was mad deep ... Look at 112s now you can get them for pretty much retail....

Flight Club is still selling De La Soul lows for $200 so.... Not a good representation. If they are only $200 on Flight Club and they haven't officially dropped yet that ain't so bad considering what they sell other QS for.

EDIT:
I agree. I saw Flight Club, saw the price, and the shoe, and factored in the Flight Club premium, did some eBay math, subtracted the hype factor after a few weeks and... they shouldn't be so bad. Typical formula.
I use a very similar formula.

The release just got killed that quick with FC getting in on the mix, will get even worse once sneakersteal and kicksdeals send out the blast that they are available. Grey pair it is.

Def like the Grey pair better than the black. Glad they are the Wide Release version.

Once I strike out on these 1's this weekend I'll swoop in for the pickup.

just realized that Atlas is blocked on my work computers for some reason lol, says due to something with gambling lol

And to think both of these shoes seemed to have little to no hype.. Leave it to FC to bring out the people who don't even wear SB's like that lol smh

I hope we all get what we want tomorrow. Good luck and Godspeed my friends! 12PST right??

Back
Top Bottom