2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I wouldn't even pay box price for that shoe at this point. More power to anyone that gets em though. 2 pair of civilist dunks and the team reds in October and i'll be set for the rest of the year
Can't wait for team reds 
nthat.gif

i just bought a pair for $320, if the qs dont end up releasing i can see these holding value for more than what i paid
People can take my opinion as a grain of salt (if thats how the saying goes) but the shoes were 168. Not sure if there was tax, but if in ny it would of been about 180 dollars, plus lets says 15 for priority shipping with insurance, plus the several hours wasted waiting for a wristband and then waiting a couple to actually purchase the shoes. Wasted time standing and waiting. In the end after someone on the east coast spending 300 for them aint too bad for all the time saved. I love the design. People were spending 80 to a 100 over box price for the red fire crackers. In the end, the profit made from the person selling the shoes isnt as much as it seems. Us east coasters have to deal with the resellers on this. (Those ebay prices are ridiculous regardless though.)

People can take my opinion as a grain of salt (if thats how the saying goes) but the shoes were 168. Not sure if there was tax, but if in ny it would of been about 180 dollars, plus lets says 15 for priority shipping with insurance, plus the several hours wasted waiting for a wristband and then waiting a couple to actually purchase the shoes. Wasted time standing and waiting. In the end after someone on the east coast spending 300 for them aint too bad for all the time saved. I love the design. People were spending 80 to a 100 over box price for the red fire crackers. In the end, the profit made from the person selling the shoes isnt as much as it seems. Us east coasters have to deal with the resellers on this. (Those ebay prices are ridiculous regardless though.)
Exaclty thats why i didnt mind paying 300, but those prices on ebay is NOT reasonable at all. If you really want them go on CL under LA and you can find a more reasonable price there if some one is willing to ship to you

Last edited:
Dudes a liar just out to make a buck. If you go by everything he said then you couldve gotten them off phone order today at 2, but he lied and kept the supposed 100 extra pairs for himself. I mean do you if you like them and have money but i wouldn't support that crook or believe anything he says.
wouldn't be surprised if they "find" pairs in the back to sell em at their black friday sale. either way.. I copped a pair. I'll post pics in a bit.

but if the QS releases.. I wouldn't be surprised if most shops charge rape on those as well to cash in on the hype. just look at the nontourage, I believe BP sold em for $160 and maybe a few shops charged box or even close it. A majority were charging 140+ and now resell market is about $180-200+ just so they can make their money back after shops cashed in. 

wouldn't be surprised if they "find" pairs in the back to sell em at their black friday sale. either way.. I copped a pair. I'll post pics in a bit.

but if the QS releases.. I wouldn't be surprised if most shops charge rape on those as well to cash in on the hype. just look at the nontourage, I believe BP sold em for $160 and maybe a few shops charged box or even close it. A majority were charging 140+ and now resell market is about $180-200+ just so they can make their money back after shops cashed in. 
if i got a pair of the BP exclusives, id 100% sell them for double and then go out and buy the QS version which im SURE will be coming out. not at all ashamed to say that. all that selfish BP branding kills the shoe

I been over that shoe. Was diggin the teaser last november or whatever but its just been way downhill from that point with all the made up nonsense. One time its legal issues with the shoe, then its not actually the shoe but some stupid shirt.... cmon man..

I wouldn't even pay box price for that shoe at this point. More power to anyone that gets em though. 2 pair of civilist dunks and the team reds in October and i'll be set for the rest of the year

But really. MIA's are dope as f***. Perforations and all.
i second the double up on the civilists.  

Dammmn $320 huh?? I saw on nsb that WoF are definitely coming out in middle Aug. need those and maybe the civilist, do you guys think they are kind of similar to the UNDFTDs? Still hopingni can eventually find challenge reds for box price or a tad bit above.

I prefer the civilist dunks over the undftds the tongue and the quilted heel is dope. Really looking forward to them

I'm a tab bit lost when it comes to the Brooklyn Projects/WOF release in August. I was under the impression that it was going to be the identical shoe that release this past Saturday minus the shirt & etc with the BP logo. But it's also seeming like some people are saying the shoe isn't going to have any BP brand logos on the shoe, which doesn't make much sense to me personally. I thought the logos went with the overall skate shop theme just like we've seen on the Spot SB's, FTC's, and most recent MIA release. So if that would be the actual case why would they take the BP logo off that's only on one shoe & the pic on the insoles off?

Back
Top Bottom