2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

right... almost all QSs have obvious inspirations and the nicknames are created by the public.. Nike wouldn't be able to sell half of their QS SBs over past 5 years if the **** Dom is saying is correct...
Yeah that's why Heineken got pissed at Nike when they made a dunk clearly after their beer. But there was no Heineken branding on it and I guess there was nothing legally wrong with putting a regular red star on the side.
I know he wore the highs but i thought people were mad at the pack not just the lows
Yeah I they may have just because they came out around the same time, I don't really remember. but the b&t lows were the ones that really made the news (not actual news but you know what i mean lol).

Here Is A Pic From IG

i just bought a pair for $320, if the qs dont end up releasing i can see these holding value for more than what i paid

Yikes! More power to you bro. Like what some others say, I would spend that type of money on Orange, silver and pink box SBs. Just now, I spent $250 on 9/10 Blue Supreme Highs! Can't wait to get them in! :D

Yikes! More power to you bro. Like what some others say, I would spend that type of money on Orange, silver and pink box SBs. Just now, I spent $250 on 9/10 Blue Supreme Highs! Can't wait to get them in! :D
Nice pickup! That's what I'm saying, gotta love how the prices on the older pairs have crashed for the most part. I remember when sea crystals went for like 4-450 DS, and just a couple months ago I got a pair for my brother for only 220! I would say If you're in the market for older SBs now is the time to buy, because they're growing in popularity again and that means the prices are gonna creep back up.

Then again most of these younger kids taking over the game don't even remember the glory days of SB, so they might not appreciate the classics nearly as much. Their definition of OG "grails" could be blue or gold boxes because those were the shoes that were coming out when they were first introduced to SBs. Hence they'll remember those shoes as the ones that they couldn't attain/afford back when they were young and broke and those will become their must have "grails".

It's def weird to think about and makes me feel old as ****, but hell ya gotta give the game to the younger generation one day. All I hope is they do it for the love of the shoes, not the money, and have a fun time collecting them like I did. :smile:

Last edited:
We Are Civil has some dope deals right now. 

Nike SB Dunk Low "Clear Jade" $59.99 https://t.co/iwQ4O4QimJ

Nike SB Dunk Low "Dark Obsidian/Gym Red" $59.99 https://t.co/odufsAE3Wn

Nike SB Dunk High "Team Red/Filbert" $69.99 sizes 9.5, 12, and 14 https://t.co/aSzqrVcS6V

Nike SB Dunk High "White/Metallic Summit" $49.99 sizes 10.5 - 13 https://t.co/CFw65ySTlH

Nike SB Dunk Mid "Dark Obsidian/Thunder Blue" $59.99 sizes 8 - 11 https://t.co/ndbBb6tNs4

Nike SB Dunk High "Game Royal/Black" Eiffel 65 $65 Full size run https://t.co/0m6R9kvkTK

Nike SB Dunk High "Classic Charcoal/Tar" $69.99 https://t.co/SJ3ec1lMIp

Not insane heat or nothing, but some decent colorways for below retail. 

Last edited:
Those do look really nice, thanks for the pic!! (Repped)

What are some reasonable sale prices to expect? I'm pretty new to this whole thing. I see that they are currently $85 at premier, would you expect them to get down to like $60? Or less than that?
not sure about this shoe in particular but it is summer right now and school should start back up in a month or so for most people, so expect back to school sales (20-30% off) within the next month or so. I know skateparkoftampa usually has a nice selection, as do other online shops.

Last edited:
not sure about this shoe in particular but it is summer right now and school should start back up in a month or so for most people, so expect back to school sales (20-30% off) within the next month or so. I know skateparkoftampa usually has a nice selection, as do other online shops.
Repped, thanks for the info!!

right... almost all QSs have obvious inspirations and the nicknames are created by the public.. Nike wouldn't be able to sell half of their QS SBs over past 5 years if the **** Dom is saying is correct...

on that note, How have the Beavis and Butthead dunks been selling? any shops have the lowtops on sale yet?
Been wondering the same thing about the Butthead lows. Waiting for that sale price

Brooklyn Projects is extra corny....I always wonder how cornball dudes like this guy Dom end up with nike contracts and have no idea how to actually run a business and properly promote things. They overcharge on every release, not to mention their service sucks

am i the only one that thinks gum soles make 85% of dunk SB's look better?

for both dunks and blazers i always find myself thinkin, "those would look better with gum soles". lol

Guys, I'm sorry to break it to you so bluntly but the Walk of Fames is a REALLY UGLY shoes. I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions and beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, but please open your eyes! It's black, red, gold swoosh, and white midsole-

I'm genuinely trying to help you guys save money and hassle of trying to buy it. And the BP branding is even worst!

Don't fall for the hype because it's limited or QS. They will NOT hold their value in the future.

Last edited:
Its funny chuxndunx. They ain't even out yet officially and I been moved on. Some upcoming GR's are way more appealing to me than that shoe.

Its funny chuxndunx. They ain't even out yet officially and I been moved on. Some upcoming GR's are way more appealing to me than that shoe.

I agree. I understand where some of these guys are coming from though. I was just like them when I first started getting into SB's in 2007. Anything limited/QS/HS just sucked me in, and every time I heard how cool they were I wanted it more.

Luckily I didn't have a lot of money at the time so I wasn't able to buy them. Now that I look back, I'm so glad I didn't buy half the shoes I was hyped about because they were all just gimmicky marketing tactics on an ugly pair of shoes.

You just have to forget about all the hype, and look at the shoes alone and ask yourself, "Do I really like this shoe? Am I going to wear it a lot? Will it REALLY hold it's value in the future?"

It's a hard concept to grasp when you're first getting into the sneaker game, especially if you're still a hormonal high school student or in your early 20's. So I want to protect you guys from making the same mistakes we did.

Walk of Fame SB's, branded BP or not, is an UGLY shoe. It will NOT hold it's value in the future. If you still like the shoes after reading this, go for it.

Last edited:
You just have to forget about all the hype, and look at the shoes alone and ask yourself, "Do I really like this shoe? Am I going to wear it a lot? Will it REALLY hold it's value in the future?"

It will NOT hold it's value in the future. If you still like the shoes after reading this, go for it.

Who are you to say what will hold its value tho?

If the Non branded ones dont release and there truely is legal issues with whats been released, those could become the most sought after SB ever. You act like skunks werent passed on when they released...now there "value" is 5 times what they sold for...

And if your buying a shoe because you LIKE it, then what do you care if it holds/ has value in years down the rode? TBH i think your butt hurt you didnt get a pair of the WOF.

Also, i know BP tool at least one phone order...cause there is a pair of those Kicks headed to Pittsburgh [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Been away from the thread for a few weeks and come back to Dom from BP saying he has "Hollywood juice"?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom