2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

3 down 1 to go
Thought the 4th would be another Dunk Low like the WOF's you mentioned, good choice.
Great shot of these, cant wait to get mine in. Still on the hunt for the 5 Panel hat.
Ive been waiting for these, taking them instead of the Ron Burgundys I foolishly missed out on.

Thought the 4th would be another Dunk Low like the WOF's you mentioned, good choice.

Great shot of these, cant wait to get mine in. Still on the hunt for the 5 Panel hat.

Ive been waiting for these, taking them instead of the Ron Burgundys I foolishly missed out on.

Thanks! Those burgundy lows look clean too!

The more and more I see pics of the FTC's, the more I want them now. Great looking shoe

The FTC's really are a Greating looking shoe very clean, nice materials & the colors aren't to loud. I strongly recommend you pic yourself up a pair!

people were just mad about the guiness lows because there was nothing else going on in the world at the time. and probly because conan wore them and gave them a little press

Thanks for clearing it up
Not a problem. QS's always have a pretty well defined idea of what they represent, however you will never see Nike officially call the shoe anything other than the color/style. Every so often you will see some designation and this is a pre-approved collab between them and the other vendor/brand.

I don't understand why people are even entertaining Dom's lies. "Hollywood juice"? Are f*cking kidding me? Who the hell is he? Jack Nicholson! You guys don't think that if HOLLYWOOD was really after him every scum bag lawyer in LA would be trying to put his head on a spike! Get the hell outta with that crap. They literally dropped a shirt with the actual Hollywood star on it that they made themselves, and that didn't get a cease and desist! Stop posting Dom's lies in here, the dudes over at NSB can keep that sh*t. I'm not giving him anymore shine. 

Last edited:
Haven't posted in a minute, been super busy with work, life, etc. Been following the thread though when I can and the latest releases, also figured I'd throw up another pic of my slate blues I rocked today, love this shoe. Haven't copped anything in awhile either, thinkin' I might have to grab those Civilist's when they drop though, looks like one I can't pass up.

Last edited:
Despite all the BS this guys spews, you guys are still clamoring to buy those dunks. :smh:

Even if he is telling the truth, this guys deserves for his dunk to flop.

people were just mad about the guiness lows because there was nothing else going on in the world at the time. and probly because conan wore them and gave them a little press
The Guinness dunks that Conan wore were highs and the dunk lows that caused all the commotion were the Black and Tan lows.

The Guinness dunks that Conan wore were highs and the dunk lows that caused all the commotion were the Black and Tan lows.
I know he wore the highs but i thought people were mad at the pack not just the lows

Nike rarely ever titles any SB, the community is the one who truly names it. This occasionally causes issues (think black and tan dunk). Inevitably it comes down to the Nike legal team to decide if they will release it or not.
right... almost all QSs have obvious inspirations and the nicknames are created by the public.. Nike wouldn't be able to sell half of their QS SBs over past 5 years if the **** Dom is saying is correct...

on that note, How have the Beavis and Butthead dunks been selling? any shops have the lowtops on sale yet?

Has anyone picked up a pair of these Olive/ Electric purple lows? I'm sorta feeling em but I wanna see them on or get some feedback from someone whose seen them in person before making a final decision. 

Back
Top Bottom