2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Who are you to say what will hold its value tho?

If the Non branded ones dont release and there truely is legal issues with whats been released, those could become the most sought after SB ever. You act like skunks werent passed on when they released...now there "value" is 5 times what they sold for...

And if your buying a shoe because you LIKE it, then what do you care if it holds/ has value in years down the rode? TBH i think your butt hurt you didnt get a pair of the WOF.

Also, i know BP tool at least one phone order...cause there is a pair of those Kicks headed to Pittsburgh [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Who's to say they will hold value though? There aren't any brown box pairs besides the supremes going for over 320. Not even the blue levi's.

In any case, its not really about the value but how much you really want to keep them, and ROCK them. Its dudes money he can spend it how he likes. On to the next one....

Last edited:
Who's to say they will hold value though? There aren't any brown box pairs besides the supremes going for over 320. Not even the blue levi's.

In any case, its not really about the value but how much you really want to keep them, and ROCK them. Its dudes money he can spend it how he likes. On to the next one....

Thats my point, no one knows...IF theres legal problems, good chance pairs WILL hold/ gain value, just a guess.

Who are you to say what will hold its value tho?

If the Non branded ones dont release and there truely is legal issues with whats been released, those could become the most sought after SB ever. You act like skunks werent passed on when they released...now there "value" is 5 times what they sold for...

And if your buying a shoe because you LIKE it, then what do you care if it holds/ has value in years down the rode? TBH i think your butt hurt you didnt get a pair of the WOF.

Also, i know BP tool at least one phone order...cause there is a pair of those Kicks headed to Pittsburgh [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Nicely put. I agree. I had to buy a pair from someone out thee. Kept it under 300 so im not complaining because i didnt need to stand online for the wristband for a while and the same for actually picking them up. no trip to the post office either.

Last edited:
When do those Highs drop is the question those things look great I actually might double up on something for a change.

As for this whole WOF/ BP nonsense

If they drop I will cop cuz its a good looking shoe and I'm still salty I skipped on the BrainWrecks with that pink a few years back... If they don't drop no biggie money saved and I'm on to the next one.

Real nice, ebee. The extra laces were just the standard whites and not waxed right? Throw us some on-feets and a lace swap if you can.

I ordered a pair from the UK, they had a last pair in my size and said eff it. Hopefully they'll be here before I move at the end of the month lol...

Last edited:
Nice shots. Where did you end up gettin em from? And can I ask how much? I had a chance to preorder over-seas for 177 I think but passed.  Great Pickup!
thanks. i was actually visiting my cuz in South Africa for a couple weeks, walked into a skate shop in Capetown called "baseline" and they had these and the MIAs on the shelf. picked them both up for $210 total.. i got lucky
Real nice, ebee. The extra laces were just the standard whites and not waxed right? Throw us some on-feets and a lace swap if you can.

I ordered a pair from the UK, they had a last pair in my size and said eff it. Hopefully they'll be here before I move at the end of the month lol...
thanks, yea the extra laces are regular fat white SB laces.. i'm a sucker for white laces myself so I put them in right off the bat, but it kind of takes away from the graphic on the tongue so i took em out.. will be sure to post some better on-feet pics sometime soon.

Last edited:
I don't understand why people are even entertaining Dom's lies. "Hollywood juice"? Are f*cking kidding me? Who the hell is he? Jack Nicholson! You guys don't think that if HOLLYWOOD was really after him every scum bag lawyer in LA would be trying to put his head on a spike! Get the hell outta with that crap. They literally dropped a shirt with the actual Hollywood star on it that they made themselves, and that didn't get a cease and desist! Stop posting Dom's lies in here, the dudes over at NSB can keep that sh*t. I'm not giving him anymore shine. 

Exactly. This dude is a clown and half. ...Why don't you use your Hollywood juice to get a publicist. Dude is acting like anybody but hardcore sneaker geeks and a handful of local high schoolers even know who he is.

Despite all the BS this guys spews, you guys are still clamoring to buy those dunks. :smh:

Even if he is telling the truth, this guys deserves for his dunk to flop.

Bingo. Let 'em rot. Thankfully, I think the shoe is ugly, so I'm not even tempted.

Here Is A Pic From IG

This is a nice CW. It has a vintage ACG line feel to it.

Nice pickup! That's what I'm saying, gotta love how the prices on the older pairs have crashed for the most part. I remember when sea crystals went for like 4-450 DS, and just a couple months ago I got a pair for my brother for only 220! I would say If you're in the market for older SBs now is the time to buy, because they're growing in popularity again and that means the prices are gonna creep back up.

Then again most of these younger kids taking over the game don't even remember the glory days of SB, so they might not appreciate the classics nearly as much. Their definition of OG "grails" could be blue or gold boxes because those were the shoes that were coming out when they were first introduced to SBs. Hence they'll remember those shoes as the ones that they couldn't attain/afford back when they were young and broke and those will become their must have "grails".

It's def weird to think about and makes me feel old as ****, but hell ya gotta give the game to the younger generation one day. All I hope is they do it for the love of the shoes, not the money, and have a fun time collecting them like I did. :smile:

Agreed. It's weird, but the current generation doesn't even know what "heat" from my generation is. I was in consignment boutique over the weekend to pick up some dough and I overheard 2 kids looking at the "88" Cement 3s say, "I never knew these were released in '88?" What? They are the Jordan 3s? Things are numbered - you can't count? I know you weren't even released from your daddy's sack in '88, but c'mon... I was wearing a pair of Michigan 94 AF1 canvas highs. The dude from the shop posted a pic on his page and all kinds of youngin' wannabe know it alls started commenting - those are Vandals. I've said it before and I'll say it again - you don't want to actually rock anything TRULY rare if you want props, because then (unless they're like Eminem 4s), the modern sneakerhead doesn't even know that they are supposed to be drooling.

Guys, I'm sorry to break it to you so bluntly but the Walk of Fames is a REALLY UGLY shoes. I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions and beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, but please open your eyes! It's black, red, gold swoosh, and white midsole-

I'm genuinely trying to help you guys save money and hassle of trying to buy it. And the BP branding is even worst!

Don't fall for the hype because it's limited or QS. They will NOT hold their value in the future.

To each their own, for sure. But, I agree.

If the QS never releases, these will become "valuable" for that reason. But, if they do and the sneaker has to survive on its merits, it will not hold value, IMO.

Home Base skate shop (610) 866-0540 has the MIAs for phone order in scattered sizes! Size 12 is confirmed though!
+1 Thanks for the info, was able to grab another size 12. Had to go for it as it seems to always be a hard size to find. Not sure I'll need it though, still waiting to get my first pair in hand, so if anyone is having trouble finding a 12 let me know.

You just have to forget about all the hype, and look at the shoes alone and ask yourself, "Do I really like this shoe? Am I going to wear it a lot? Will it REALLY hold it's value in the future?"

Walk of Fame SB's, branded BP or not, is an UGLY shoe. It will NOT hold it's value in the future. If you still like the shoes after reading this, go for it.
It seems like you contradicted yourself there. You say you should where shoes because YOU like them, so its value shouldn't matter right? Also, I don't think you can base their future value of off your opinion that they're ugly, because 1) a lot of people actually think they are nice aside from BP branding. And 2) there are A LOT of ugly shoes that hold value today.

True, but right after they came out, silver/pink box shoes weren't going for what they go for today either. Only time will tell

As far as I'm concerned shoes are worth what they say on the box...All prices afterwards are just what the resale market charges, just cause people pay rape prices doesn't make that their true value. It just means there were enough people with money who really wanted the shoe. In my eyes yeezys for example are worth 210 or whatever they cost retail and all the fools who ride kanyes nutsack will pay 2g's cause they're dumb doesn't make the shoe worth that

Try Salvation, they are selling at box price. One of those stores posted earlier is bound to have them.

If anyone comes across that five panel, ill cop.
Salvation in Irvine (949) 753-1065 still has a pair of the MIA's in a 12 and they will be getting in some 10s and smaller sizes tomorrow!
Thanks, guys! Repped x 3! I just called Salvation. The guy I spoke to confirmed they'll be getting more in today, but they won't accept phone orders on those pairs until tomorrow. They still have that size 12 vornskr mention if anyone needs it.

Man, I love this thread.
happy.gif

Someone give me their opinion as to why the civilist are so dope? I feel like the only one who feels :rolleyes about them.

Someone give me their opinion as to why the civilist are so dope? I feel like the only one who feels
eyes.gif
about them.
I think it's the striped tongue and quilted back. If those weren't there it would be a regular black/white dunk, still nice, but nothing special.

Someone give me their opinion as to why the civilist are so dope? I feel like the only one who feels
eyes.gif
about them.
You're not the only one haha. They're clean and nice, but just don't really do anything special for me. I'd love to hear from people who do really like them though because I could definitely be missing a detail that would change my mind. 

Back
Top Bottom