2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yall making a grown man cry with the vibe and discussions in this thread. Love it.

Now in all honesty, I have been lurking on the WoF since the teaser pics came out. Love the concept and the colors although I have tons of black/(add a color here) shoes.

Since im on the fence w/ the civilist shoe, I haven't seen one high this year besides the squadron blue highs that have enticed me at all. Anyone explain this?

no hate, but this coming from you is weird.  i remember you selling am90 hyperfuses for $300 on various places.  you're like an anti-reseller reseller

I'm a sneakerhead, but I also resell. I live in Los Angeles and I could've bought multiple pairs of those hideous BP's, but I knew it'd be hard to flip.

My sneakerhead side is telling you guys don't buy it because it's an ugly shoes. People are just getting hyped because of it's exclusivity.

Even my reseller side is telling you guys don't buy it because it will not hold it's value in the future.

As for the guys that are defending it they're either fake accounts, they already bought it so they want to justify their purchase, or they're planning to buy it because they "like it." Perfectly reasonable. But I highly recommend you guys to not buy it. If you already did buy it, sell it now while the hype is still around. Because once they're sold out and the exposure isn't there anymore, everybody will forget about it and nobody will want them anymore.

I'm a sneakerhead, but I also resell. I live in Los Angeles and I could've bought multiple pairs of those hideous BP's, but I knew it'd be hard to flip.

My sneakerhead side is telling you guys don't buy it because it's an ugly shoes. People are just getting hyped because of it's exclusivity.

Even my reseller side is telling you guys don't buy it because it will not hold it's value in the future.

As for the guys that are defending it they're either fake accounts, they already bought it so they want to justify their purchase, or they're planning to buy it because they "like it." Perfectly reasonable. But I highly recommend you guys to not buy it. If you already did buy it, sell it now while the hype is still around. Because once they're sold out and the exposure isn't there anymore, everybody will forget about it and nobody will want them anymore.
Lol my dude like 10 minutes ago I said I thought the colorway was dope but I'm still passing. Can't a dude just like a shoe? Damn lol

As for being a fake account I guess we'll never know will we? 
wink.gif

lol how are you going to reach your hand in another dudes pocket and try to monitor his wallet. if someone wants to drop a rack on shoes someone else doesnt like then thats cool. plenty of people buy Js while others wont even touch them, if you were a real reseller, youd chase that dollar, if you were a true "sneakerhead" youd respect other peoples decisions and their own style.

Lol my dude like 10 minutes ago I said I thought the colorway was dope but I'm still passing. Can't a dude just like a shoe? Damn lol

As for being a fake account I guess we'll never know will we? 
wink.gif

Trust me, you'll thank me later : )

I'm sorry I'm coming off as being very negative, but I'm acting like this because this is an awesome community and I want to protect it. Even though I see a lot of highly suspect fake accounts, most of you are real people who has a genuine interest for SB's.

lol how are you going to reach your hand in another dudes pocket and try to monitor his wallet. if someone wants to drop a rack on shoes someone else doesnt like then thats cool. plenty of people buy Js while others wont even touch them, if you were a real reseller, youd chase that dollar, if you were a true "sneakerhead" youd respect other peoples decisions and their own style.

I guess I'm not either. I'm just a regular guy that's not affected by the hype/advertisement being poured in here.

Listen, if you read what I said and you still like the BP's go for it. Yes, I'm contradicting myself but you'll see why I am in the future. For now, I'm willing to be the outkast.

None of this makes any sense anyhow.....Trying to convince others not to cop because you don't like something or think its ugly makes no sense. Cop the shoes you want to cop, let others cop what they want, don't hate on others just because you don't like a shoe. Pretty simple. I have no desire to cop WOF but wouldn't care if everyone in the thread buys them. To me they're just "ok" and because of the way BP comes across with all their BS I wouldn't cop anyhow. I'd pretty much pass on anything from them unless it was the dopest ish I've ever seen, and even then I might not cop just on principle. See how that's just my opinion and I'm not trying to convince anyone to do the same or boycott BP?   And can we get this thread back on track now?

Finally got through. 10.5s were out. I got the 10s and called it a day. What is box price on this. They charged me 125 and said that was box price. Thought these were $99?
they were $98 but they did give free shipping at least, got mine from there as well. honestly I really didn't mind paying a bit over box price, beats the $175 minimum they're going for on ebay

The wof is nice ..ive always thought so my mind set with th. Has always been try when they release and I I get em then cool.. but all this shadyness isnt fun ..bad buisness and negitivity is something I dont agree with ..for that reason I bounced from other brands and projects ..ill do the same with these ...pass

Im happy Johnn00 goes all out on posting shops that got em he helps people cop when they think theyve failed! copped my MIAs due to him n happy with the product :wink: I did a lace swap with waxed white flat laces

Sorry guys. But I feel I had to voice my opinion on it.

Here's part of my Dunk/SB collection in 2011:

I really regret selling my Kermit's : (

So let me get this straight ChuxNDunx thinks we shouldn't buy the WOFs cause it is buying into the hype and because it won't hold its value? Those 2 things go hand in hand nine times out of ten. So should we not buy GRs since their value will go down the older they get? If you don't like the shoe move on stop spewing your very contradicting opinion on everyone. If they like the shoe they like it what's it to you how I or anyone else spends their money. People actually buy shoes because they like them and want to wear them not because they want to keep them in the box and hope their value goes up.

^ Totally agree with Sole Reaver! John00 is that dude... As are so many others in this thread... When John00 was at the awards last week, they should've given him an ESPY for his humanitarian efforts in ensuring that everyone has a chance to get limited skate boarding sneakers... I appreciate everyone in this thread for all of your contributions...

Back
Top Bottom