2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

You guys always mention how helpful this SB community/thread is. But being a good community is not always about being positive and supporting each other, it's also about constructive criticism so they can become a better person. Or a sneakerhead in this case.

I just personally think BP is an ugly shoe and it'll not hold it's value in the future, which is a lot of the times the reason why people buy into hyped shoes. Like I said, if you still like the shoes after reading my posts go for it.

For my fellow Jano lovers, these are my fav pair and a smoking deal at that:

http://www.sundiego.com/nike-janoski-shoe-black-black-pecan-p-15854.html
Thank you so much for the link bro! Almost dropped 140 for these on ebay a while back because I couldn't find them anywhere. Just bought the last 13 
happy.gif

You guys always mention how helpful this SB community/thread is. But being a good community is not always about being positive and supporting each other, it's also about constructive criticism so they can become a better person. Or a sneakerhead in this case.

I just personally think BP is an ugly shoe and it'll not hold it's value in the future, which is a lot of the times the reason why people buy into hyped shoes. Like I said, if you still like the shoes after reading my posts go for it.
Are you for real? Become a better sneakerhead? People don't come here for advice on how to become a better "Sneakerhead" (whatever that means) in this forum, or any forum for that matter. We come here to talk about shoes, plain and simple. I don't come to NT to be "constructively criticized" because I'm not looking for anyone's approval.

Last thing I have to say on the matter. Not trying to derail the thread. I'm done with this clown.

Value my be the reason you buy shoes since you said you are a reseller but I'm sure value does not play into factor for most of the guys in here.

You are entitled to your opinion but don't think and feel like your opinion is the end all be all of shoe collecting.

Last edited:

Opinions and taste is what separates each person in this thread. You're essentially saying 'My opinion is gold and therefore nobody should enjoy the WoF'. By you saying its an ugly shoe, that it is gospel? Naw homie. I dig the WoFs. I think they're dope. Does that mean i'm going to impose my view/opinion down people's throats? No. 

And yes, being a good community is about being positive and supporting each other. A big % of it is. You're taking constructive criticism of the WoF and spewing it to us, like WE made the shoe. You should hit up Dom. He's not a hard man to get a hold of. Matter of fact, you're in LA. Hit up Melrose. Dude is always in there. Tell him how ****** the shoe is. 

Folks are gonna cop regardless. But you looking down on this thread and most of all this community is bordering is making you look sorry my dude. Good luck tho. Dudes like myself, John00 ect... gonna keep helping folks out regardless of you being upset that folks enjoy what you don't like. 

Sounding like a pissed off neckbeard. 

Last edited:

Bro, you're trying way too hard...

I could care less if a shoe holds its value in the future, that's not why I copped it or any shoe in particular. I paid above box price for my nontourage and they've turned into an everyday shoe for me. I have no plans on selling it, so I'm gonna beat it up and enjoy my shoe. 
Opinions and taste is what separates each person in this thread. You're essentially saying 'My opinion is gold and therefore nobody should enjoy the WoF'. By you saying its an ugly shoe, that it is gospel? Naw homie. I dig the WoFs. I think they're dope. Does that mean i'm going to impose my view/opinion down people's throats? No. 

And yes, being a good community is about being positive and supporting each other. A big % of it is. You're taking constructive criticism of the WoF and spewing it to us, like WE made the shoe. You should hit up Dom. He's not a hard man to get a hold of. Matter of fact, you're in LA. Hit up Melrose. Dude is always in there. Tell him how ****** the shoe is. 

Folks are gonna cop regardless. But you looking down on this thread and most of all this community is bordering is making you look sorry my dude. Good luck tho. Dudes like myself, John00 ect... gonna keep helping folks out regardless of you being upset that folks enjoy what you don't like. 

Sounding like a pissed off neckbeard. 
Dom is actually pretty cool. My friend was short like $5 and wanted the rest charged on his card and Dom said to not worry about it. Granted, $5 is nothing compared to what they made off the release, but if he was really some douche like people make him out to be, he could've said no. Either way, my couple encounters with him and his shop have been great, can't say anything bad about them.

And back to the actual shoe, I think it's dope. But there's classics people go crazy over that I personally think are ugly but I'd never worry about what another grown man is doing with his money cause that's not my place. If you enjoy something, enjoy it. If you don't, you don't and just move on.

Everyone's got their own reasons for being here. Some like the culture, some like to kill time and shoot the shi*, some try to make a quick buck, some are just simply try to find something to match some clothes or something. It's all good.

Unfortunately, the WoF's and BP are becoming a really polarizing subject these days. For me, starting out the WoF's looked really appealing. It's a really clean color/material combination. A fresh layout from what's been done on dunks lately. But its like finding a bomb a** restaurant, going there for a while and finding out they got some flying squirrel roaches in the back. That's how I feel about the shoe at this point. Not mentioning it anymore.

No need to get worked up guys. Sleep it off, come back and geek out like them little egg rolls in the gif that just seen sponge bob for the first time...

Y'all must be bored on a Monday...because dude is obviously trying to turn this into a Jordan thread...and yall are falling for it.  

Everyone's got their own reasons for being here. Some like the culture, some like to kill time and shoot the shi*, some try to make a quick buck, some are just simply try to find something to match some clothes or something. It's all good.

Unfortunately, the WoF's and BP are becoming a really polarizing subject these days. For me, starting out the WoF's looked really appealing. It's a really clean color/material combination. A fresh layout from what's been done on dunks lately. But its like finding a bomb a** restaurant, going there for a while and finding out they got some flying squirrel roaches in the back. That's how I feel about the shoe at this point. Not mentioning it anymore.

No need to get worked up guys. Sleep it off, come back and geek out like them little egg rolls in the gif that just seen sponge bob for the first time...

end of your last two post in here having me dieing man... Hilarious

Salvation Irvine CA still has MIA dunk sizes 8.5 and 10 as of 8:30pm. Per their Facebook, they will take phone orders on these starting tomorrow. Box price as well.

I'm still on the lookout for a size 9 at box price. Will be following this thread tomorrow to score a pair!

Last edited:
Im happy Johnn00 goes all out on posting shops that got em he helps people cop when they think theyve failed! copped my MIAs due to him n happy with the product
wink.gif
I did a lace swap with waxed white flat laces
looks good- where did you get the waxed laces?

(Please watch the video)

Question #1: If you owned your own skate shop what would you name it?

Question 2: Would you open an account with Nike SB and why? If not, why?

Question #3: If you chose to open an account with Nike SB how would you as a skate shop owner attempt to keep from taking losses, pay your monthly bill and survive that first year of the "getting crap SBs period" from Nike SB?

Question #4:  If you could create a dunk (3 at the most) for a your skate shop what would it look like and why?   Describe what the Dunk SB would look like using the format I've provided below.

FORMAT:

1.) Name of your skate shop and dunk high or dunk low?

2.) Nickname of dunk?

3.) Brief description of materials used and coloring on side panels, toe cap, heel, tongue, laces, sole and insole. (I will accept Photoshop.)

4.) Explain the story behind the Dunk SB.

5.) How would it be released?

Side note: If anyone has questions that they've come up with that they feel should be posted PM me! Keep in mind that I have 20-25 questions at all times ready to go. I will respond to you as soon as I can and let you know if I can use the question or if I already have a question similar to it. I also have NO issue giving credit to you if your question is used.

Last edited:

Question #1: If you owned your own skate shop what would you name it?

Question 2: Would you open an account with Nike SB and why? If not, why?

Question #3: If you chose to open an account with Nike SB how would you as a skate shop owner attempt to keep from taking losses, pay your monthly bill and survive that first year of the "getting crap SBs period" from Nike SB?

Question #4:  If you could create a dunk (3 at the most) for a your skate shop what would it look like and why?   Describe what the Dunk SB would look like using the format I've provided below.
1. BS Projects

2. No, because you're gonna post my shop's number here and everyone will keep calling for that particular dunk
tongue.gif

3. N/A

4. Yeezy colorways

Last edited:
1. I would name my shop Twombly after this road me and my friends used to smoke weed in when we lived in the dorms.

2. Yes. I want an all inclusive sneaker boutique. Hopefully they will let you have a basketball and an SB account by then

3. I been poor before. Being broke for a year won't break me. I will just have to struggle until business picks up.

4. It would be kind of like these Swisher Sweet Adidas

But based on these blunts, which were a favorite amongst my crew at the time (and still my favorite to roll with today)

The heel part of my SBs would be like the brown part of the Adidas but instead would be green like the outer layer of tobacco leafs.

a light brown gum sole like the tobacco. white side panels like the white area of the box. White 3m Nike check because it reminds me of my favorite strain of weed at the time (white widow). The upper in the toebox and tongue will be green and made of the same material as the green part of the Tommy Chongs

1. I would name my shop Twombly after this road me and my friends used to smoke weed in when we lived in the dorms.

2. Yes. I want an all inclusive sneaker boutique. Hopefully they will let you have a basketball and an SB account by then

3. I been poor before. Being broke for a year won't break me. I will just have to struggle until business picks up.

4. It would be kind of like these Swisher Sweet Adidas

But based on these blunts, which were a favorite amongst my crew at the time (and still my favorite to roll with today)

The heel part of my SBs would be like the brown part of the Adidas but instead would be green like the outer layer of tobacco leafs.

a light brown gum sole like the tobacco. white side panels like the white area of the box. White 3m Nike check because it reminds me of my favorite strain of weed at the time (white widow). The upper in the toebox and tongue will be green and made of the same material as the green part of the Tommy Chongs
Repped, I like it!! Definitely some interesting personal touches there, though I think you'd have to alter your story a bit to get Nike to sign off haha. 

I've been away from the nike sb dunks for a long time. I think its time to revive what was my first shoe model collection!

Salvation Irvine CA still has MIA dunk sizes 8.5 and 10 as of 8:30pm. Per their Facebook, they will take phone orders on these starting tomorrow. Box price as well.

I'm still on the lookout for a size 9 at box price. Will be following this thread tomorrow to score a pair!
Wow, it seems like they didn't even get a size 8 at all as a part of their restock. I wanted to order from them since they're in CA (so I wouldn't have to wait long for shipping), but I guess I'll have to try somewhere else in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom