2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I love the silver highs

hope some locals get them soon

Holding out on buying anything until after the 21st just in case something drops (back to the future)

Got these as a gift last year and absolutely love them
I wish people gifted me shoes
mean.gif

Speaking of bttfs, I finally picked up a pair and love them. I also want to not that I got a pair of laces from full laced 48" and they're alil short, I prefer to tie my shoes but I dig the way these look..

Slow day on the forums.

Anyone know what SB is doing for black friday?
I'm thinking that the salmon toes might be the Black friday release. They're showing up in Asia countries which means they should release mid-late November in the US. This is all speculation though 
nerd.gif

I'm thinking that the salmon toes might be the Black friday release. They're showing up in Asia countries which means they should release mid-late November in the US. This is all speculation though :nerd:

Not Black Friday (could change though).

Anyone know what this is about? They deleted the tweet but I get text notifications...

"@premierskate: Have you ever reached Wizard Status? Metallic Silver Dunk High now available."

When you're drinking beer with your bros, you finish a can and tape it underneath your next can. You keep taping the cans together until they form a staff.

You gain "Wizard Status" when your staff is taller than you are and it becomes a "Wizard Staff"

edit:

I'm 6'2"

Assuming minimal overlap with the can lip to base, I'm looking at about 15 beers till wizard status. 

I've never achieved it 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom