2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

volksnuts volksnuts nice wear bro!

Decided today was the best day to unDS these :pimp:

Hello fellow Nike Sb NT'ers    I have made the decision to sell off most of my collection. I am in somewhat of a tight time with alot going on in my life and just feel it needs to be done. It is going to take some time to sell everything off and take a loss on some of the listings but it has to be done. I am sure the void will never be filled making this decision but I will continue to follow on here and what is going on in the sneaker world. 

This group on here is great and it is good to see everyone help each other out.          My collection is listed in my sig.

Hello fellow Nike Sb NT'ers    I have made the decision to sell off most of my collection. I am in somewhat of a tight time with alot going on in my life and just feel it needs to be done. It is going to take some time to sell everything off and take a loss on some of the listings but it has to be done. I am sure the void will never be filled making this decision but I will continue to follow on here and what is going on in the sneaker world. 

This group on here is great and it is good to see everyone help each other out.          My collection is listed in my sig.
Bravo man, salute.

It's important to recognize these things and attend to them. Too little time in this world to let priorities fall out of order.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom